IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - new trend - changing the username  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closednew trend - changing the username

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2006 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

and even if they want to avoid me...they cannot....because then even i will change my username...

But we will soon know it's you Sir Salman. :---)

how?

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 5:46am

Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

and even if they want to avoid me...they cannot....because then even i will change my username...

But we will soon know it's you Sir Salman. :---)

how?

we dont want to give away this secret.
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 6:28am
Originally posted by Mishmish Mishmish wrote:

one of the sisters appealed that she wanted to change her username...and the administrator told her to PM him which username she wants to keep...and the admin will do it for her...

now is this going to become a new trend in islamicity forum? may be many members will start sending PMs to the administrator wanting him to change their usernames to their favourite one.

so please inform to us members which member's username has been changed to what...so that we don't get confused who the member is....

Brother, I don't think one Sister asking to change her User name because it is too similar to another's can be labeled a trend. It is just a single request.

i know sister.....i was just joking......truly speaking i was feeling bored....so i opened this new topic

amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 10:42am

Originally posted by Mishmish Mishmish wrote:

one of the sisters appealed that she wanted to change her username...and the administrator told her to PM him which username she wants to keep...and the admin will do it for her...

now is this going to become a new trend in islamicity forum? may be many members will start sending PMs to the administrator wanting him to change their usernames to their favourite one.

so please inform to us members which member's username has been changed to what...so that we don't get confused who the member is....

Brother, I don't think one Sister asking to change her User name because it is too similar to another's can be labeled a trend. It is just a single request.

i know sister.....i was just joking......truly speaking i was feeling bored....so i opened this new topic

Assalaamualaikum

Brother you opened this thread out of boredom? You were joking? This is comments and complaints section and not humor section. You have wasted people's time.

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic