IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - my BD  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

my BD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2006 at 7:00am
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

Originally posted by enes enes wrote:

well.... i think it is not allowed to celebrate b'days in Islam...

Some muslims celebrate Rasulullah's saw birthday. Mawlud Nabawee...Is this ok 4 U ?

of course ...this is OK....as it should be.....because Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was born....and that is so good....

but Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) himself never celebrated his b'day when he was alive....this is what i am telling....some muslims celebrate their  b'days but they forget that they are coming closer to death...

well salman..i understand you and everybody...i have also my own perspective of brithdays...

but, i think you are in doubleview in this topic....

We say, Rasulullah saw is for us an example, if he never celebrate birthdays, why should we celebrate...it...

wassalam...

enes View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2006 at 7:06am
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Bismillah,

Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad married a woman much older than him as his first wife.  How many of you guys are eager to follow that example?  And the other part of that example is that he did not marry anyone else until after her death. 

Go for it!  Live the example!

Peace

Sister, you know the reason why Rasulullah saw. married with her?

I dont know.....

enes View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2006 at 7:10am

I forgot..

Happy Birthday sister m82.  

salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2006 at 7:51am
sister m82, on your birthday i would like to tell you - remember death and fear Allah

Edited by salman_s
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2006 at 8:52am

sister m82, on your birthday i would like to tell you - remember death and fear Allah

...party is over with these words...

schwester View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2006 at 9:55am
i'm so glad to see you all taking part on my BD. if only you were here having my BD party sweets. i think my BD is gonna last for more 2-3 days. today it was full of calls, sms, mails. and tomorrow i think it's gonna be celebrated in office. the day after tommorrow closest friends are gonna gather, and we're going to mountains, aahhh.
anyway. the closer i'm to death the more i'm gonna be happy. i wish i completed the exam of this world to the best as soon as possible, and MAKE A BIG PARTY ON THAT WORLD, WITH YOU ALL, with sisters also with brothers. and i don wanna love the one whom i fear, i'd like to fear the one whom i love.
thank you all. MAY RAHMAN & RAHIM bless you with happiness in both worlds.

ps: this time baklavas and sarmas are being my BD party sweets . thanks for turkish cooks.

Edited by schwester
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2006 at 11:20am

Originally posted by schwester schwester wrote:

ps: this time baklavas and sarmas are being my BD party sweets . thanks for turkish cooks.

Okeyyy...Allah'a emanet....

schwester View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2006 at 9:39am
sisters and borthers!! please pray fo rme to find sooo cooool job and work place with soo cooool colleagues and boss.
Thanks.

Edited by schwester
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic