IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islamic translation of dreams...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islamic translation of dreams...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jalillah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 8:15am
apology accepted...and thanks any way to you all peace and blessing be upon you all.... 
May Allah Bless those who seek the truth......Allah Stands Alone in truth..
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 10:17am

I was wondering, since we're on the topic of dreams, has anyone ever dreamed their own death?  I have many, many times.  Any thoughts on that?

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
jalillah View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jalillah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 10:36am
plz dont mention that kind of a dream.. may allah protect you from the evil as its stand...but if ever I have any night mares I like to say.... Graces be to allah Under all circumstances....or .. I seek refuge in the perfect words of allah, from his displeasure and punishment and from evil people, and from the(EVIL) promptings of DEVILS and from their presence.
May Allah Bless those who seek the truth......Allah Stands Alone in truth..
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 10:40am

Actually, I have never thought of dreams of my own death as nightmares, or even frightening!  There is always such a calm peace at the end.

Peace, ummziba.

blond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 11:20am

I started to offer a segment here on a signifacant vision I had over a decade ago. But then I remembered poor Yusef and I change my mind.

Edited by blond
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 7:00pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah

Originally posted by ummziba ummziba wrote:

I was wondering, since we're on the topic of dreams, has anyone ever dreamed their own death?  I have many, many times.  Any thoughts on that?

I have heard many people saying that a vision of death in your dream signifies a long life.

Maa salaama.

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 7:12pm

as-salaamu alaikum sister Nausheen,

Thanks for that insight.  Long life or not, I think I might have nightmares over that giant growing smiley face in Blond's last post here!!!!!!

Peace, ummziba.

Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 7:40pm

Then turn to your right side, say ayat al kursi before going to sleep.

Insha allah everything will be fine.

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic