IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Topic deleted?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTopic deleted?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 7:32am

Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Salman,

Assalaamualaikum. Haven't you posted the same topic in two forums???

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5145

Yes sister , I have posted this topic in two forums... but there is a purpose behind that, the pupose being - as there are some members who visit only the general disussion forum and not the Islamic Interfaith forum, and there are some members who visit only the Islamic Interfaith forum and not the General discussion forum, so how do I share this topic with everyone? Thats why I posted this topic in two forums, but it got deleted from General Discussion.

I think this rule of double posting must be reconsidered and there should be some change in this rule- it is a suggestion from me to the  moderators and administrator.

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 7:37am
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Please check up the rules of the board,it's name is enough to be deleted!,please help us while trying to tell something to the moderators...

Suleyman.... I think you should check the rules. This is an Islamic forum. I did not violate any of the rules

Brother, i know that this is islamic forum but how can you use negative topics on christians?,no need,we should care on the method of saying our words for the sake of the christian friends in the board,please do not offend..take care....

salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 7:40am

Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

Please check up the rules of the board,it's name is enough to be deleted!,please help us while trying to tell something to the moderators...

Suleyman.... I think you should check the rules. This is an Islamic forum. I did not violate any of the rules

Brother, i know that this is islamic forum but how can you use negative topics on christians?,no need,we should care on the method of saying our words for the sake of the christian friends in the board,please do not offend..take care....

Brother I am spreading the true message... i am not doing anything wrong

amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 7:40am
Brother,
You are aware of the current guidelines. So stick to it.
Jazakallahkhairan.
Wassalaam.

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic