IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I’m going to Hell!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedI�m going to Hell!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 3:24pm

As'Salaamu alaikum

Before I comment I'd like to say that I agree with Angela, my intention was not to make this an all-Muslim discussion. My intention was to have all members of various sects and of various faiths share in this discussion. This subject applies to all people of religious/spiritual convictions. This truly annoys me that moderators assume what is the best interest of the board as I know several moves based on the "interest" of the boards were clearly a mistake. Again as I assume I'm not respected here (for reasons unknown to me). I'm going to ask the moderators nicely (although I know being nice here doesn't get you nowhere) if they could move this to the interfaith section. Honestly, I don't want just a Muslim opinion I want a universal opinion here.

if I'm rejected of this plea then its obvious that "reserving the right" also means reserving control over who says what. Abrah I'm currenly doing some tudying with my classmates so later on I'll give you a reply.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic