IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My Top Ten Reasons Fred Should Revert  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Top Ten Reasons Fred Should Revert

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Top Ten Reasons Fred Should Revert
    Posted: 30 May 2006 at 5:47pm

10. He would get to compel people at will.

9. Cool looking head covers.

8. He'd probably look good in a beard.

7. Assalamu Alaikum sounds really good when said with an English accent.

6. Four wives...

5. He already knows a lot of the Quran.

4. The five prayers would give him much needed exercise.

3. Sheikh Fred has a nice ring to it.

2. All the extra time he would have because he wouldn't have to be online constantly trying to prove Islam is wrong.

1. Eternal Paradise.

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
AbRah2006 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbRah2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 7:57pm

Dear Mishmish ...I agree with you   I hope that he will be my brother someday. There are Christians who reject Islam but end up as Muslims . Allah willing.

Edited by AbRah2006
God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8)
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 8:55pm

And most important of them all, brother Fred, the new servant of Allah, will be able to handle the "nastiest Infidels" on the internet boards, by keeping them entagled till they tire out and give up saying  like the victims of detective Columbo,"Yes, I accept!"  

And through our dear Fred Abdullah, we get England but not the Scotts, who will do the opposite of Fred!

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by bmzsp bmzsp wrote:

And most important of them all, brother Fred, the�new servant of Allah,�will be�able to handle the "nastiest Infidels" on the internet boards, by keeping them entagled till they tire out and give up saying� like the victims of detective Columbo,"Yes, I accept!"

And through our dear Fred Abdullah, we get England but not the Scotts, who will do the opposite of Fred!

Fredi is a colonel in Missionary Commando Division, 7th Matthew Company.
Armed with KJV and 9mm iron cross, they have power to confuse anyone and force them into to submission.

They are extremly dangerous.

you can easily Identify them by lookin at their "jesus" tatoo.

Edited by ak_m_f
AbRah2006 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbRah2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 10:05pm

Dear ak_m_f

How dangerous they are when their own Christian missionaries embrace Islam  Even the Christians who reject Islam end up as Muslims. I am not afraid of the 9 mm cross because it is powerless. Fredi is like a ship that loses its own rudder so it move in a circle until it hits a coral and sinks!

Edited by AbRah2006
God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8)
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 11:43pm
Cute, Mishmish!  
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
AbRah2006 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbRah2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 1:34am

Delegation of Priests Convert to Islam at Climax of Muslim-Christian Dialogue : The remarkable outcome of a dialogue between Muslim scholars and Christian priests

In 1980, between the 1st and 7th of December, a groundbreaking dialogue was held in Khartoum, Sudan, between Muslim scholars and Christian priests. Over several sessions this distinguished group of theologians discussed topics that go to the heart of the Islamic and Christian faiths, including Monotheism, Trinity, the Qur'an, and the Bible. At the climax of this dialogue, Father James Bakheet Sulayman, President of the Christian Mission and head of the Christian delegation, declares that he, along with the rest of the Christian priests, have decided to embrace Islam.

A Word from Father James Bakheet Sulayman, Representing the Christian Side

[Father Sulayman will imminently announce his declaration of Islam]

Respected members of the Organizatrion for the Revival of Islamic Activity in the Sudan; respected sir of the office of the Saudi Religions Attach� in Khartoum; respected and honored guests:

According to what was decided at the beginning of the first session, we were to give an opportunity to the scholars, Jamiel Ghazi, Ahmad �Abdul-Wahhab and Ibrahim Khalil, to respond to the questions related to Islam and Christianity. We had forwarded these questions to Your Eminence, hoping to find explanations and clarifications which would remove pending doubts from within ourselves. This was in the interest of knowing the truth from falsehood. Thereafter, we would give our opinion concerning the substance of the answers to the questions

No doubt, all of you are expecting that we enter into a free discussion with you right now so we can respond to your answers and detailed explanations concerning the two faiths of Islam and Christianity

Instead, we must say truthfully in front of Allah: we have no other response but to openly declare that Islam is our religion. We must adhere to all its values and standards because it is the truth. It is the light of the best people in this world and the Hereafter. Gentlemen, with this spiritual and objective beginning, we must announce that there are numerous responsibilities awaiting us, not just towards these brothers who have embraced Islam, but there are also many priests and men and women Christian leaders who need to know what we got out of this discourse between us.

Undoubtedly, this is part of the our primary responsibility wherein we must cooperate. We must cooperate sincerely, not for any material benefit, but rather to let everyone know, whether Muslims or Christians, of the truths revealed by Allah, Most Glorified, Most Exalted, to the best of His creation, Muhammad, may Allah�s peace and blessings be upon him.

Before I conclude, I would like to especially thank all those who participated with all of the various means at the disposal to make this discourse a success, enabling us to emerge with positive results. This will be there for all future generations, not only Sudan but for all peoples.

Wa as-salamu �alaykum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh.

Reference

[1] Dialogue between Islam and Christianity: Discussion of the Religious Dogma Between Intellectuals from the Two Religions, pages 481-482. Published in 1999 by the Institute of Islamic and Arabic Sciences in America (IIASA). ISBN 1-56923-036-6

fredifreeloader View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredifreeloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 7:58am
yes yes, all very amusing (but i am very west of scotland, and dont have an english accent, mish!
for i am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth - romans 1: 16
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic