IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ali Sina’s cowardice  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ali Sina’s cowardice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbRah2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 10:01pm

Dear Amah,

May Allah rewards you and your family for your good deeds...Ameen.

God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8)
AnnieTwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnieTwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 5:22am
Originally posted by AbRah2006 AbRah2006 wrote:

Hey Fred and AnnieTwo

You don't know me...I wish someday I will face Ali Sina, George, you Fredi etc in public debates and we will see whether you and your cronies can beat me in the debates or vice versa.

I quote AnnieTwo's statement: 'From what little I know about Sina, AbRah could not win a debate with him under any circumstances.' How little you know about Sina when you say that Sina could beat me in a debate. 

Knowledge will defeat Ali Sina. You don't know me and you are prejudging me. You are not fair to yourselves and me.

I was just fooling around with you AbRah.  I based my opinion on what I have read in your posts on this site.  You ask or make allegations against the Bible, some give you answers and then you repeat the same questions.  I'm thinking of the tree and cross discussions.

Annie
fredifreeloader View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredifreeloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 7:55am
exactly, annie, i cleared the whole cross/tree issue up for abrah in just two or three lines - but he just ignores it
for i am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth - romans 1: 16
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredifreeloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 8:21am
zul - how did you get on in your exams?
for i am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth - romans 1: 16
AbRah2006 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbRah2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 8:38am

Originally posted by fredifreeloader fredifreeloader wrote:

exactly, annie, i cleared the whole cross/tree issue up for abrah in just two or three lines - but he just ignores it

My response: Hey Reedoloader....Can't you differentiate a tree from a cross? If it was a cross why did the writers of  Acts write it as a tree? And why did the writers of the Gospels write it as a cross if it was a tree? Were the writers blind that they could not differentiate a tree from a cross? Are you blind too? Why don't you call a cross a tree and vice versa in your daily life? Why?

The Bible contradicts itself by saying:(a) Acts 5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. Acts 10:39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree.

(b)Mark 15:32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

(c)Matthew 27:41 Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said,
Matthew27:42 He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.

Hey Fredi.... I wonder what kind of cross that can grow up consuming fertilisers etc and doing photosynthetic process.

Edited by AbRah2006
God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (Quran, 60:8)
AbRah2006 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbRah2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 8:45am
Originally posted by AnnieTwo AnnieTwo wrote:

Originally posted by AbRah2006 AbRah2006 wrote:

Hey Fred and AnnieTwo

You don't know me...I wish someday I will face Ali Sina, George, you Fredi etc in public debates and we will see whether you and your cronies can beat me in the debates or vice versa.

I quote AnnieTwo's statement: 'From what little I know about Sina, AbRah could not win a debate with him under any circumstances.' How little you know about Sina when you say that Sina could beat me in a debate. 

Knowledge will defeat Ali Sina. You don't know me and you are prejudging me. You are not fair to yourselves and me.

I was just fooling around with you AbRah.  I based my opinion on what I have read in your posts on this site.  You ask or make allegations against the Bible, some give you answers and then you repeat the same questions.  I'm thinking of the tree and cross discussions.

Annie

My response:

I have refuted all of your allegations using facts !  Can't you differentiate a tree from a cross? Why don't you call a tree a cross and vice versa in your daily life? Why?  I wonder what kind of cross that can grow up consuming fertilisers etc and doing photosynthetic process.

Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredifreeloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 9:50am

Originally posted by zulqarnain zulqarnain wrote:

Just to add this:
Ali Sina deleted this specific debate from his website. He claims that there was a 'mysterious crash' which deleted ONLY that debate from his website. He's really a BIG LIER and nothing else.

but zul, the debate is there, on his website

Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredifreeloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 9:51am
abrah - im not going to repeat the information i gave to you, to which you have not responded
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic