IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ali Sina’s cowardice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zulqarnain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ali Sina’s cowardice
    Posted: 30 May 2006 at 4:31am
If there is any fan of Ali Sina aroung here, just go to examinethetruth.com. You'll get a nasty shock, how he lost a logical debate with a Muslim brother, who isn't well know; Nadeer Ahmad. And he used MATHS to defeat the apostate. YES MATHS!!! just read the debate.
And We have not sent you(O Muhammad!) but as a mercy to the worlds. (Al-Quran 21: 107)
Sponsored Links

zulqarnain View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zulqarnain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 4:41am
Just to add this:
Ali Sina deleted this specific debate from his website. He claims that there was a 'mysterious crash' which deleted ONLY that debate from his website. He's really a BIG LIER and nothing else.
And We have not sent you(O Muhammad!) but as a mercy to the worlds. (Al-Quran 21: 107)
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 4:48am
I am his biggest fan
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 5:15am

Can I trust your penguin?

Are you sure your penguin is showing my IP Address only to me?

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 5:18am
Originally posted by bmzsp bmzsp wrote:

Can I trust your penguin?

Are you sureyour penguin is showing my IP Address only to me?

All heil the IP showing penguin !

If it did, I would have been at you house by now.

Edited by ak_m_f
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 7:12am

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 7:26am

I don't mind Herr Penguin. Heil!

But the exploding flashy sign coupled with the penguin adds more strain on the eye.  Can you make yours a calm one like that of Angel and let the peguin go to the Iranian superspeed centrifuges?

BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 9:36am

Whenever you visit Ali Sina's site, please do not leave his site without sending him an e-mail.

You should send him this one as many times you can. It will soothe his nerves and keep him, a liar, calm:

"Ya ayyuhallazeena dhallu, qad dallu katheeram minkum min qablo, wa antum shuhdaao alalkufre wal-kazib, taquloona iftaraa, selasa.Wal maseeh ibne maryama ma laa taqala mithle maa taqaloo."

Edited by bmzsp
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic