IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Idiot criminals.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedIdiot criminals.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 1:00pm

ah..Arabian Knight..I note the picture beside the US registration....are you Military, or ex Military.....

My apologise then, you obviously have no understanding or for thought for anything Muslim..the only thing you are good at is killing, and murder on a whole sale scale...brainwashed at boot camp, made to think your second only to your mentors in the Third Riech, and have a god given right to rape pillage and plunder any country you see fit...The USA is now being renamed i undertsand to the AEFAW, Any Excuse For A War...........

when you lot discover that its your foreign policies that have upset most religions and people in the World today, perhaps we might have some leverage to return to normality...most of Europe were against you and blair when it cam to War in iraq...if you had finsihed the Job in the first Iraq war, this might not be happening now..but thats typical isnt it...go in Gung Ho, blow the sh*t out of everything, make false promises to people, then march on back to the good old US of A, and leave thousands to be slaugthered by Hussain...dear oh dear...

When will you and the rest of the USA realise its you that are causing the problems..shut up butt out, and the world can live in reasonable peace

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic