IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Idiot criminals.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedIdiot criminals.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot criminals.
    Posted: 28 May 2006 at 2:02pm

My Academy class and I were in study session and were talking amongst us of idiot criminals. Our Proctor had shown us a video of idiotic criminals and sadly a lot of the terrorist portions were from so-called Muslims. Inm one video which is recent is Zacharias Moussaoui who couldn't even use a freggin Machine gun and his crony on the side of him had to show him how to chamber his round to make his weapon "hot" (hot is slang term for ready to fire). Another was a series of commentaries on Osama Bin Laden who, in each video clip is commanding people to fight yet he never once declared himself to fight. A lot of video feeds came from caves. Another was a video of a supposed Islamic Jihad member who ran towards Israeli troops with a bomb and obviously you can figure out what happened to him.

My question is are the minds of terrorist criminals that shallow?

Apex View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2006 at 2:06pm

Israfil,

If I saw that video you and your buddies were watching I'd laugh too (Sorry folks I've been away for awhile). If I were to ever have a philosophy about war I'd would believe that any terrorist who commands people from afar out of harm's way is a coward or any commander who does not take personal action is a coward.

So-called terrorist in these Muslim factions are cowards. Not just these groups I even believe that any group that exercises any kind of form off the premise of selfishness is weakness.

Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 10:07am
I did not see video.. but my favorite was the person who robbed a store with a clear plastic bag over his face. Forgot to poke a hole to breathe and passed out.
When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
jajabinks101 View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 12:14pm

There is no difference between Bush, Bin laden, or Blair...they are ALL war criminals, and as such should be put to death.

Your comments about Bin Laden are so true, the only thing he seems to be good at is hiding, and he has that down to a fine art..the so called Muslim people who have committed the beastly beheadings in Iraq, are just as much cowards as bin laden, they dont even have the Guts to show their faces when they are doing it..How they can think they represent Islam, beggers belief.

Zakhawi or how ever its spelt, i dont really care is not even able to confront his enemy with dignity..he wears a mask, mind you with a face like that so would I !!, he stands above a civilian, with hands and feet shackled, and 4 or more heavies around him with automatic guns at the ready...my word, how brave, how honourable this man is...NOT.....

Show him a real soldier and he would crumble into a mass of quivering slime, oooppss sorry, he already is....well any way you get the point. It is people like him that are stopping me converting to Islam, i do not want the uneducated to think we are all like him and his looney toon army

-ArabianKnight- View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 12:27pm
Thats  a shallow reason not to convert to anything...

But I suppouse its ok Comming from a guy who names himself after george lucas's worst mistake.

And There is a Difference between Blair Bush and Usama... One wears a suit... and the other a dew-rag like Dennis Rodman.
THere Is no god, BUT GOD
and Adam was his First Messenger
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 12:48pm

If your going to insult or take the mickey, at least do it well...

I made a point that i am perfectly entitled to, and how or why i choose a name like that has nothing to do with Mr Lucas, and least of all you.

there is no difference between the three they are all evil criminals, and should you feel inclined to support any of them, you are no better...and please dont assume we all view low rated TV...like your self, who the hell is Dennis rodman..only some one with your arogance, could assume that we all watch or know everything you do...go away and leave people to discuss things in an adult manner...and dont come on here before you finished your home work next time...time for bed now,, off you go

silly little person

Edited by jajabinks101
-ArabianKnight- View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 12:55pm
Dennis Rodman was a basketball player..

I knew I should have said Michael Jordan.. but Decided that was too obviouse..

Speaking of Silly, We speak the Queen's English here... What is a MICKY?.. your vulgar gailic, celtic latin words wont fly here buddy. And Define Fifference.

PS.

You're a warcriminal because you pay taxes to the governemnt. I bet we all are war-criminals here.. because whenever we buy Fuel, or Plastic.. or Diamonds.. we are Supporting Bush, Blair and Usama. I dont see you beating your self up over that....

And again, Your stated claim... its a shallow reason not to be a muslim. Thats like saying.. I'm not going to cheer for Manchester United because they are sponsered by pepsi.. a Jewish Isreali Supporting COMPANY! ... Do you see how silly all this sounds?... I am so silly.

THere Is no god, BUT GOD
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 12:58pm
And to Israfil...

Its not a matter of incompetence that these criminals or terrorists seem stupid.. its a matter of Training. And the Video you saw.. as i'm sure is similar to the many blooper-reels i've seen - the terrorists/criminals are just poorly trained.

If you can train, Billy Joel one-Toe from the boondocks of the Flordia ever-glades to drive an M1 Tank... and Suzy Parker from the Backwaters of South Dakota to be a field medic.. you can pretty much do anything.

If these terrorists were trained better, they would have been far more sucessful and much lets incompetent... why do you think whenever an assymetrical war starts - they always take out the Training Camps First?..

Besides, when you train an amry - you're going to need veterens too.. these terrorists who start out in new organizations arnt going to get very far unless they have some adaquet support. ... like tehy say in the army.. for Every Man on the battlefield.. there are 99 paper-pushers behind him.

Edited by -ArabianKnight-
THere Is no god, BUT GOD