IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Evidences of Muhammad’s(pbuh) Prophethood  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Evidences of Muhammad’s(pbuh) Prophethood

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Evidences of Muhammad’s(pbuh) Prophethood
    Posted: 30 June 2006 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by allahlovesme allahlovesme wrote:

why is salman banned?

�

I will leave that to you, find his post and read em....enjoy...
allahlovesme View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allahlovesme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2006 at 1:58pm

why is salman banned?

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2006 at 12:59pm
Dont expect any reply from "salman" in This thread, he was banned.
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allahlovesme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2006 at 12:51pm

you can right click on your mouse inside the internet explorer, go to Encoding, then choose Arabic Windows, then you can read the arabic text I wrote for you.

regardless of the religious group I belong to,

Jesus claimed that He is God.

look what his enemies (the Jews) said to him:

"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God." (John 10:33).

How did you know he did not claim that?

I think you do because you believe in what your religion teaches you, and that's great for any person to believe and love his religion.

but for a non-muslim, how can you explain that?

salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 5:39am

I'm sorry I don't know if you know arabic, any way the verse in English is:

3:54 And the unbelievers schemed [against Jesus]; <>Asad(3,44) but God brought their scheming to nought: for God is above all schemers.

in english my previous reply makes no sense, so it's ok , forget about it,,,if you know Arabic it would be great

regards,

English (Yusuf Ali):

3:54 And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.

as i am not an Islamic scholar...i may not be able to clear your doubt....still if you want to know anything....you can contact the islamicity imam and ask him, visit www.islamicity.com/qa  insha Allah your doubt will get cleared

Edited by salman_s
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 5:24am

You cannot ignore a man who claimed to be God

this is what your signature says....if you are a muslim i suggest you to remove this signature as soon as possible.....and keep your signature something different

Prophet Jesus (pbuh) never claimed to be God

Prophet Jesus (pbuh) is one of the messengers of Allah 

There is no deity worthy of worship except Allah, and Prophet Muhammad is the believing slave and final messenger of Allah

Edited by salman_s
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 5:20am

can you explain for me this verse please

����������� �������� ������ �������� ������ �������������

what language is this ? this is not arabic. this is some different language

i am a muslim....a muslim recites the Qur'an....so he knows to read arabic....as the Qur'an is in arabic 

Edited by salman_s
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allahlovesme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2006 at 8:03am

I'm sorry I don't know if you know arabic, any way the verse in English is:

3:54 And the unbelievers schemed [against Jesus]; <>Asad(3,44) but God brought their scheming to nought: for God is above all schemers.

in english my previous reply makes no sense, so it's ok , forget about it,,,if you know Arabic it would be great

regards,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic