IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i regret  my past, peace be on all of you  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i regret my past, peace be on all of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 4:39am
But I'm jealus of you...rem we were racing who will complete the thousand posts first?Well, when you got banned, it was a golden oppurtunity for me to take the honours.

Magar Mr. Admin ne sab mal paani mein mila diya....
Thats why you'r thankful to admin bhai, isn't that so?Caught ya!
"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2006 at 9:29am
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

firstly, i thank Allah

really i don't want to miss anyone's name. so i say that i am thankful to everyone.

sounds like you were rescued from K-2
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2006 at 5:57am

Originally posted by Dayem Dayem wrote:

But I'm jealus of you...rem we were racing who will complete the thousand posts first?Well, when you got banned, it was a golden oppurtunity for me to take the honours.

it would not have made any difference dayem. even if my posts would have started from zero, insha Allah i would have easily overtaken you.

mohammad View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohammad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 6:55am

What was happen  Br. Salman did you ban here, your appologize statment have been accepted & appreciated hugely, so carry on, with the new courage.

Best wishes for you  

schwester View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

i cannot live without you people, i was really missing u all. i want 2 stay with you people.

you have some serious issues

salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 12:16am
Originally posted by mohammad mohammad wrote:

What was happen  Br. Salman did you ban here, your appologize statment have been accepted & appreciated hugely, so carry on, with the new courage.

Best wishes for you  

yes brother, i was banned.

jazakallah khair for supporting me brother

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 5:07pm

Originally posted by mohammad mohammad wrote:

What was happen��Br. Salman did you ban here,�your appologize statment have been accepted & appreciated hugely, so carry on, with the new courage.

Best wishes for you��

yes brother, i was banned.

jazakallah khair for supporting me brother

from now on this thread wil be known as

"The Salman's martyrdom memorial"

please pay your respect.

Edited by ak_m_f
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2006 at 8:50am
Banned again???***GULP***
"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic