IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i regret  my past, peace be on all of you  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i regret my past, peace be on all of you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i regret my past, peace be on all of you
    Posted: 26 May 2006 at 4:51am

assalamualaikum

i am salman and my previous account had been banned , i have made a new one.

i have learnt many things in islamicity and i do not want to get seperated from you all.

i regret for all my past mistakes and i apologize to each and every member who has been hurt by my comments.

insha Allah i will be a new salman from today and i will change my attitude and love everyone.

i want to live with you all.

peace be on all of you

Allah hafiz

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 5:38am

Bismillah,

Welcome, Brother!  Did you get banned?  I've angered people as well, as most of us have who have anything to say. 

What happens when someone gets banned?  I thought that it was temporary, and that they got a notice explaining it.  People should get a notice if they have been banned so that they don't have to guess.

Peace

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 6:17am
you are not supposed to make another account if you are banned
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 7:23am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

you are not supposed to make another account if you are banned

i have made a sincere apology. i was banned because i was rude and harsh to others, did i post any anti-islamic post till now? never. so many people may have been rude in this forum, but not all have been banned for harshness. i was very harsh i assume that is why i was banned. and now i have made a sincere apology. insha Allah i will change myself and change my attitude. i cannot live without you people, i was really missing u all. i want 2 stay with you people.

DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 9:32am
I have always appreciated Salman's comments, even when we disagree.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 9:39am

Bismillah,

Brother Salman, Just as many of us detest Bush, we also feel the same about OBL.  I see them both as murderers of innocents. So for myself when I see someone say nice things about either one of these guys I see that as un-Islamic.  And the last thing I want to do is be with a group of people who praise either one of these guys.

(However, people have many different points of view here, and you are welcome to present yours just following the guidelines they have established here.)

Peace

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

i cannot live without you people, i was really missing u all. i want 2 stay with you people.

you have some serious issues

Edited by ak_m_f
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 6:05pm
AK_M_F - I read Salman's post as being formal, and by someone whose first language is not English.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic