IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anti-Christ (Dajjal) in Judeo-Christianit  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anti-Christ (Dajjal) in Judeo-Christianit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 8:42pm
Is Dr Robert Funk, some kinda of funky guy?  
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2005 at 10:37pm

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Is Dr Robert Funk, some kinda of funky guy?  

Of course - He has the highest degree in Christian theology (DDD), while you have none in the Jewish one!

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 6:27pm
Denying the holocaust in a public debate is beyond obscene. Having no
idea what you are talking about and spouting nonsense is one thing but
you put this entire website at risk when you cross that line. It is
intolerable. My family and many others lost everything only two
generations ago.

I can barely restrain my self from speculating in public the pathology
involved to motivate such senseless and vicious words

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
Shams Zaman View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shams Zaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2005 at 12:29pm

I don't say that holocaust never happened. But this also remains a fact that never in the history 6 millions Jews were killed. 0.6 Million is believeable. The total population of Jews is not more than 10.3 million today and we believe that 6 millions were persecuted. Previously for me it was indeed a sad incident but now I think that Jews deserved it because they are cousions of Hitler and doing the same in occupied lands. Ben Gurion said that the golden era of Jewish diaspora was in the Muslim spain and this is what we recieved in return. Europeans also persecuted Jews for centuries and still they have not learnt anything. Though God was kind to them by removing their sufferings a few decades ago, but now it seems that they are not intrested in peace. Indeed their time is running out and they will meet the same divine fate which other arrogant nations had met thousands of years ago.

Shams Zaman  Pakistan 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic