IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Clyde/Alibaba/Miriam/Yankovich  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Clyde/Alibaba/Miriam/Yankovich

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ArabianKnight- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2006 at 12:31pm
also PS.

Banning somone's IP wont stop them from comming to the forum.

He could have dynamic IP's.. Proxy's .. Spoofers.. and a bunch of other things... what you should do , is ban the Mac address of the last router his packet passed... which could cut him off.. from using that computer ever again...  if as you say - its "a team... use the same computer." But then he could jsut go to his local library or school and do wahtever.. haha so wow... in the end.. YOu cant really SToP him.. .. lol.. oh well...
THere Is no god, BUT GOD
and Adam was his First Messenger
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2006 at 12:33pm
How are you brother Arabian,how is your life?...take care...
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2006 at 12:40pm

Originally posted by -ArabianKnight- -ArabianKnight- wrote:

also PS.

Banning somone's IP wont stop them from comming to the forum.

He could have dynamic IP's.. Proxy's .. Spoofers.. and a bunch of other things... what you should do , is ban the Mac address of the last router his packet passed... which could cut him off.. from using that computer ever again...  if as you say - its "a team... use the same computer." But then he could jsut go to his local library or school and do wahtever.. haha so wow... in the end.. YOu cant really SToP him.. .. lol.. oh well...

I agree with you brother, it is posible, but not in this case. There are many other data that support this conclusion including, the wording, the tone, our email conversation with her/him etc. Note, that the initial suspicion that trigered us to investigate further is not the ip's.

Edited by Administrator
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 9:32am

Well.....this all goes to prove something I have always known.  There is NO privacy on the internet.  To think other is extremely foolhardy.  I wonder if there are others who are still here, and doing the exact same thing.

AK, you sure know how to track an IP don't you?  But then a 2nd grader could do it too.  It's nothing technical at all.  Privacy is rapidly going the way of the dinosaur I believe.  And on that note, I really don't expect to have much privacy.....but then, I don't say anything which I feel is derogatory either....even though I do feel at times I've received a little too severe "thrashing".  I do try very hard to be polite and treat others as I would hope to be treated.  (Doesn't always work though.)  But it doesn't bother me...I'm pretty thick skinned.  Carry on IP police.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 9:41am
This here has nothing to do with AK, Patty.
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 9:41am
I miss alibaba..... u may say whatever but he defeated 40 thieves.....
"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 9:43am
Dayem.....haven't seen you for awhile...
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 9:46am
Angel, the statement I made directed at AK is between AK and myself.  He knows I am joking with him.  No comment necessary from anyone else.  Thanks.
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic