IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Websites & Internet
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Alhambra Production Podcast  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alhambra Production Podcast

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murabit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alhambra Production Podcast
    Posted: 23 May 2006 at 11:18am
Also check: Alhambra Productions Podcast

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Alhambra Productions Podcasts - Sacred Knowledge Podcasting

Alhambra Productions produces spiritual teachings from some of the worlds most prominent and respected Islamic scholars. Exclusive producers of Shaykh Hamza Yusuf's lectures, audios and videos. It is also your source for IKhutba, the Islamic Khutbah and sacred knowledge.

Some of the audios and videos available for downloads:

Respecting Divine Laws

By Imam Zaid Shakir

What are we doing to propagate this wonderful religion of Islam? What are doing for the sake of Islam? How are we reaching out to our neighbors and community members?

Imam Zaid delivered this khutbah in Monterey, California on May 12, 2006. In this inspirational khutbah, Imam Zaid reminds all of us to reflect on the Divine Laws and our role in implementing those laws.

AUDIO: Listen HERE

Does God Love War?

Please join us for an enlightening conversation between two teachers worth listening to: Pulitzer Prize-winner and National Book Award-finalist Chris Hedges and the distinguished American-Muslim thinker and theologian, Shaykh Hamza Yusuf.

This lecture was recorded in Berkeley, California on March 11, 2006. A Zaytuna Institute event.

AUDIO: Listen HERE

Also check: Alhambra Productions Podcast
"I am a slave. I eat as a slave eats and I sit as a slave sits.", Beloved, sallallahu alyhi wa-sallam.
Murabit View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murabit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2006 at 10:44pm
Tackling Extremism - Doha Debates

user posted image
Shaykh Hamza Yusuf at the Doha Debates

The issue of how to combat extremism and improve relations between the West and Muslim world was the topic of the second Doha Debates Special on February 28th, 2006. The event was part of the Doha meeting of the United Nations� Alliance of Civilizations. Four guest speakers, including Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Shaykh Hamza Yusuf, Professor John Esposito and Diana Buttu, answered questions from the student audience.

AUDIO (MP3): Tackling Extremism - Doha Debates - (10.5 MB | 45:43 min)
"I am a slave. I eat as a slave eats and I sit as a slave sits.", Beloved, sallallahu alyhi wa-sallam.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic