IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Humor from Great Minds  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Humor from Great Minds

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Humor from Great Minds
    Posted: 13 May 2006 at 5:03am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

Humor from Great Minds

�As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two...�
Sir Norman Wisdom

�One of the most difficult things in the world is to convince a woman that even a bargain costs money.�
Edgar Watson Howe

�A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!�
Doug Larson

�A harmful truth is always better then...a useful lie!�
Eric Bolton

�When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realized that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.�
Erno Philips

� I only go to work on days that don't end in a 'y'.�
Robert Paul

� We spend the first twelve months of our children's liv! es teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up.�
Phyllis Diller

�Laughter is the closest distance between two people.�
Victor Borge

�Start every day with a smile and get it over with.�
W.C. Fields

�Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.�
Will Rogers

�Always get married early in the morning. That way, if it doesn't work out, you haven't wasted a whole day.�
Mickey Rooney

�Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children.
Men have the same choice we've always had: work or prison.
�
Tim Allen

�If you never want to see a man again, say, 'I love you, I want to marry you. I want to have children...' - they leave skid marks.�
Rita Rudner

�I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.�
Woody Allen

�Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.�
Erica Jong

�Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive.�
Elbert Hubbard

�Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.�
Wendell Johnson

�In life, it's not who you know that's important, it's how your wife found out.�
Joey Adams

�I've been in love with the same woman for forty-one years. If my wife finds out, she'll kill me.�
Henry Youngman

�Have you noticed that all the people in favor of birth control are already born ?�
Benny Hill

wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2006 at 8:32am
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2006 at 9:09am
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
soosoo88 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soosoo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 4:00pm

This is my favorite  �When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realized that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.�
Erno Philips 

"The strong one is not the one who overcomes people with his strengh, but the one who controls himself while in anger."
Abeer23 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abeer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2006 at 12:51am

�One of the most difficult things in the world is to convince a woman that even a bargain costs money.�

This is me .

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic