IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How do you disbelieve in Allah !!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How do you disbelieve in Allah !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 6:39am
Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

�And when you (Muhammad) see those who engage in a false conversation about Our Verses (of the Qur�aan) by mocking at them, stay away from them till they turn to another topic. And if Shaytaan (Satan) causes you to forget, then after the remembrance sit not you in the company of those people who are the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers).

[al-An�aam 6:68]

�And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (this Qur�aan) that when you hear the Verses of Allaah being denied and mocked at, then sit not with them, until they engage in a talk other than that; (but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them. Surely, Allaah will collect the hypocrites and disbelievers all together in Hell.� [al-Nisaa� 4:140]

Salaamu Alaykum Dear Sister Amah,

Did you see what I posted about Khalid? 

Hmm.  The people MOST likely to "mock the verses of Allah" and that I would be with would be my family.  So those who know me know that I will leave, hang up the phone, or leave the room if that's all I can do when they do this.

However, when I am at work and someone makes a disparaging comment, I can't leave chicita! 

When people are discussing Islaam and all of them are Muslim bashing, what's the point of staying?  Say your peace and leave for sure.  But when one person says anti-Islaamic things but others are defending Islaam, I call that productive because that one person might learn something or see a different point of view that they hadn't considered before which will encourage them to at least respect Muslims and Islaam if not become Muslims themselves.

When I read the verses above, it says to me not to sit without defending Islaam.  How could it mean to leave all anti-Muslim conversation when the blessed prophet had to discuss Islaam with people in order to convert them? 

Peace.

Edited by herjihad
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 8:22am
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Bismillah,

Brother AK, when I registered, and thanks for the link, I noticed these rules, especially the ones I bolded.  It seems like "the forum you belong to and moderate" to paraphrase has rules similar to IC except that it is not only for Muslims so Muslim bashing and Islaam bashing is allowed there.  And I thught it would be a complete free-for-all.

I saw that you visited  

you say there are rules, these are posted where ?

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Bismillah,

Brother AK, when I registered, and thanks for the link, I noticed these rules, especially the ones I bolded.  It seems like "the forum you belong to and moderate" to paraphrase has rules similar to IC except that it is not only for Muslims so Muslim bashing and Islaam bashing is allowed there.  And I thught it would be a complete free-for-all.

I saw that you visited  

you say there are rules, these are posted where ?

Bismillah,

They were there on the registration page.  Try to register again, and you will see them, but I pasted them here also.

Edited by herjihad
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 7:48pm

So there are no rules posted anywhere  

Actually the logo is No holds barred transaltantic discussions

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2006 at 6:55am

Assalamoalaikum WRWB,

Arabian knight just answer these questions. Am sure u r answers will b the same i answer here

What do u breathe in?

u may answer : Oxygen

Do u see oxygen?

u r answer : No

Do u feel see air

U r answer : no

Do u feel it?

YES

In the same way we believe in Allah {swt} the only creator, There can be just one creator if we look at the world all around with an eye of intelligence. We do feel an helping hand in our lives. When every thing seems impossible at a point, then an unseen hand does help u out and that is Allah {swt}.

-ArabianKnight- View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ArabianKnight- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2006 at 7:57am
1. Stop talking like a 14 year old girl on Myspace..

2. You almost dont deserve a response... But If you read the thread with an "Eye of Intelligence," No one is denying God. But I just had to tell you to stop talking like a myspace girl.

Ps.

You're not that clever - Air is 78% Nitrogen 21% oxygen.. the rest, trace-gasses.. and you can see Oxygen, and Air under special conditions... (Spectra Tubes) you cant see God under any conditions.

So stop trying to prove God using science because you never will. God is a matter of Faith and will always remain as such.

You need More forum-practice.

Edited by -ArabianKnight-
THere Is no god, BUT GOD
and Adam was his First Messenger
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2006 at 4:48am

U Guessed right. Am need forum practice. add 5 more yrs to u r counting

I could very well answer u but two things stop me to be harsh . Islam and Forum guidelines. Anyways i admit i were wrong at a point but that does n't mean u talk - -- - so

amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2006 at 1:23pm
May Allah reward you for your patience seekshidayath.

Some people here have no manners, really. And they think they are smart but the truth is otherwise.

Allahu aalam.
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic