IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - East Timor - Religion or Greed?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

East Timor - Religion or Greed?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 11:31pm

By the way, did you notice the name of the guy making up these theories? Joe Viall. Like: jovial = laughing, happy joking.

I think it might just be a bit of a joke.

Kim...

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 4:22am
Originally posted by kim! kim! wrote:

By the way, did you notice the name of the guy making up these theories? Joe Viall. Like: jovial = laughing, happy joking.

I think it might just be a bit of a joke.

Kim...

NO. What I notice from your three responses is that instead having a rational discussion - you're blurting ADL propaganda lies. Next time you're going to tell me that both former US Congressman Findley, Dr. Flenkinstein and David Duke are all insane, becauses they all deny the 'Holocaust myth' and also have been criticising Zionists as the 'fifth column' with the US.

Yes, Mossad was behind 9/11; Spainish bombing; bombing in Kenya; bombing in Saudi Arabia and the 'beheading of its own agent Nick Berg.

In case I forgot to mention before - Australia is a Zionist Controlled Government (ZOG) - but I will never expect a Zionist to believe it - especially, if he/she had never been to Australia.

'Ho ma' (how're you, in Chinese)!

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 5:58pm

"Next time you're going to tell me that both former US Congressman Findley, Dr. Flenkinstein and David Duke are all insane, becauses they all deny the 'Holocaust myth' and also have been criticising Zionists as the 'fifth column' with the US."

They ARE insane. And so is anyone else who denies the holocaust.

If the holocaust was a myth, then there are THOUSANDS of people here in Melbourne who have been great actors and actresses for 60 years. I hope they are getting paid well for the charade.

In light of people like Mordechai Vanunu - an Israeli who never stops speaking out - don't you think there might have been at least _1_ Jewish person who would have spoken out over the years if the Holocaust had been a myth and everyone was pretending?!

But that's ok - you won't believe me anyway. Never mind - I'll just pretend the Chechens are throwing girly tantrums and they're actually all living lives of luxury and acting lessons, shall I?

Kim...

Edited by kim!
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 6:11pm

And by the way - if all the Poor Woe-begotten Muslims in the world stoped pointing the finger at other groups, nations, religions, whoever, they might actually realise that their ACTUAL problems stem from weak, corrupt leadership (thus ALLOWING the other groups to either overrun the lives of Muslims, or at least , _appear_ to do such), then they might grow some sense and take back control of their own countries and religion and realise that we are NOT all against them and that we are actually able and willing to help.

You probably think democracy is a bad idea. But you're wrong. Don't look to US democracy as an example, though. It isn't real democracy whatever they might tell us.

And don't get sucked into all that "Zionist" rubbish. It makes you look like a rabid, loony fundamentalist who doesn't actually want to do any of the thinking yourself - you are being fed propaganda just like all those people you love to hate. Sure - get angry, but get angry at the people who allowed to trouble into Muslims' lives in the first place - weak, greedy leaders. This whole "Zionist" thing is just another way to manipulate a lot of people in order to channel their anger and hate in the wrong direction.

Who is to say that the Evil Zionist Theory isn't a plan by Muslims to make sure that Common Muslims on the Street don't notice what their leaders are getting up to? Kinda like the Chinese government letting their people have a little extra money to buy nice "toys" so that the people are more content and don't watch their government so much. Anyone even _remember_ the Tianenmen Square massacre? We all seem to have forgotten - pandering to the Chinese government like they are Nice Guys who Love Their People.   Yeah, RIGHT... 

Kim...

Edited by kim!
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 4:00am

..They ARE insane. And so is anyone else who denies the holocaust.

Don't forget Dr. Norman Flenkenstein's parents ARE Holocaust survivors. According to her mother - Every nation has its Holocaust - Korean had it, Vietnamese had it, American and Australian Natives had it, and now the Palestinians are having theirs.

Yes the 'Six Million Died' is a proven HOAX to cash-on billions of $$$$$ for Zionist Israel. According to Dr. Flenkenstein: Every second Jew in Israel pretends to be a 'Holocaust survivor' he though he has never been outside Israel

Know your enemy!

kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 6:55am
Riiiiight. Israel is 57 years old. WWII ended 60 years ago. Are you trying to tell me that people younger than 60 are trying to claim they are holocaust survivors?

And I'm not denying that other countries have suffered similar catastrophes. How about Cambodia or any number of African countries?

Kim...
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 11:08am

Riiiiight. Israel is 57 years old. WWII ended 60 years ago. Are you trying to tell me that people younger than 60 are trying to claim they are holocaust survivors?

Iz not what I wrote?

Well don't take my word - Read 'The Holocaust Industry' - The writer is not only a Jew but a PhD too! I mean professor Norman Flenkenstein.

Know your enemy!

kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 9:24pm

Ok, so were the concentration camps faked too?

What about all the footage of the prisoners? Ethiopeans painted white? Or did they just force thousands of people to become anorexic?

How about all the Second World War? Did that really happen, or was it just a good money-making machine for the winners? Did London bomb itself? Are all the films of Nazi propagada, including that of thousands of marching soldiers and Hitler's speeches faked?

Was Hitler just a misunderstood boyscout? Poor Hitler - we've judged him so badly. Maybe facism _is_ the way to go. no more religion! We would never have to argue again! Oh hang on - we would never be ALLOWED to argue again! _Especially_ if you come from a very religious community. You would be seen as a threat and taken away for "re-education". Or maybe you would just be shot. But wait! That's Communism, isn't it? I dunno - I get all those loony ideologies confused. Loonies all look and smell the same to me.

Wow - you should think yourself lucky that your biggest supposed problems come from another religious group and that you live in a democracy - at least you have some idea _how_ to argue with them and you live in a place where you are ALLOWED to argue. Imagine if those boyscouts (the Nazis) had managed to win the Imaginary Second World War and had gone on to Virtually kill more and more imaginary people...Gosh! This entire conversation would only be imaginary, because neither you not I would be allowed! In fact, civilisation probably would have ground to a complete halt and we wouldn't even have computers, or even reliable electricity.

Kim...

Hey! Maybe _I_ am part of some evil Zionist plot! Maybe they have put a chip in my brain. I mean, I'm _perfect_ fodder for it - I even have a Jewish surname, even though I'm not Jewish. Wow. They are SO clever and SO widespread. Maybe I should admire those Zionist guys. I mean - they've been doing this for DECADES now - they must be really hard-working and amazingly organised. We should pay these guys respect...assuming they EXIST. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic