IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jihad or ’ritual Islam’?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jihad or �ritual Islam�?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jihad or �ritual Islam�?
    Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:10am

Originally posted by AhmadJoyia AhmadJoyia wrote:

.....Hope I have conveyed the message with all due respect for my brother. 

I did hear you very 'clear and loud' for the first moment I laid my eye on your post. However, I am not a bit concerned about your judgement of my 'sin' - Because, I believe in Allah's Judgement ALONE.

Got any problem with too?

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:29pm
Arrogance! Yes, I think it is this arrogance that is known to us (Muslims) as the first sin ever committed concerning humans. It was this arrogant attitude that led Iblees become satan. My purpose of analogizing with idoms etc is only for need of self re-evaluation and nothing else. Any meanings other than this, are the imagination of the reader depending upon his own culture where he belongs to and I have no control over it. Hope I have conveyed the message with all due respect for my brother. 
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 7:07pm

...Then why to compare with people of lesser moral values? Need to look into our own mirror before we start pointing at the others. Its easy to point others but in that one may realise that if one finger is pointing at others, there are atleast three fingers that would be pointing at one's own self.

Hey talk about yourself - I am quite satisfy with my personal 'morality'. As for pointing fingers to others - I never saw your 'finger down so far'!

Know your enemy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 2:46pm

By your accord, Muslims have greater morality than anyone else. Right? Then why to compare with people of lesser moral values? Need to look into our own mirror before we start pointing at the others. Its easy to point others but in that one may realise that if one finger is pointing at others, there are atleast three fingers that would be pointing at one's own self.

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 2:33pm

Nor they would come in Darfur, where muslims are ethnically cleansing other muslims by the same accord. How would you distinguish between the two? How would you account for when Iraqi muslims were doing the same against Kurds and against other neighbours (Iran and Kawait)? Or on the same ground what Muslims of west Pakistan did to Muslims of east Pakistan and like wise elsewhere in muslim world? We need to build strong Muslims character before we point out what non-muslims had done to us. Muslims self reevaluation is the starting point in this journey

Well you can find answer to most those questions. However, on the same token - can you tell me why Catholics are killing Protestants in Ireland? Why the Zionist Jews helped Catholic Nazis to kill over 300,000 Jews during WW II? Why non-White Jews are treated as 'second-class citizen'?

Once you have some sensible explanation - I will be glad to answer your questions which have not been answered earlier on this Forum. Do we have a deal?

[/QUOTE]
Know your enemy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2005 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

And where this "ritual Islam" has taken Muslims to: When the Christian Serbs were carrying out the ethnic-cleansing of Bosnian Muslims - not a single Arab country came to their help - Aliajah Ali Izetbegovic, late President of Bosnia-Herzegovina

Nor they would come in Darfur, where muslims are ethnically cleansing other muslims by the same accord. How would you distinguish between the two? How would you account for when Iraqi muslims were doing the same against Kurds and against other neighbours (Iran and Kawait)? Or on the same ground what Muslims of west Pakistan did to Muslims of east Pakistan and like wise elsewhere in muslim world? We need to build strong Muslims character before we point out what non-muslims had done to us. Muslims self reevaluation is the starting point in this journey.

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2005 at 7:00am

There is word in the West for that � Fatalism- That Islam teaches an absolute predestination. like the Christians it bring forward the same dilemma for Muslims. For example:

Either Allah is the cause of all actions; in which case, man is not responsible for his or her deeds, and it would contradict divine justice to punish him - Or man is the cause of his own actions; in which case, Allah is not Creator and Lord of all that happens

Sayyid Maududi wrote in 'Understanding Islam' - Islamic pillars; Salaat, Zakat, Fasting, and Hajj � are training steps to prepare the believer for his ultimate goal � �To exert himself in establishing Allah�s absolute. Sovereignty on this earth. If a Believer doesn�t struggle to fulfill that role all his ritual practices has no meaning in the Court of Allah.

This is the very reason why the famous European Christian scholar said: �The supremacy of the East was not only military, science, philosophy, poetry, and the art that flourished��in the Muhammedan world at a time when Europe was sunk in barbarism. Europeans, with unpardonable insularity, call this period �The Dark Ages�; but it was only in Europe that it was dark � indeed only in Christian Europe, for Spain, which was Muhammedan, had a brilliant culture�.

The defence of our religion and the Muslim lands is in essence a test of our sincerity and truthfulness as Believers in Islam � as emphasized both in Holy Qur�an and Hadiths. If we do not defend one whom we call our friend against intrigues or open assault from his foes, or are guided in our actions towards him solely by our selfish sectarian views and practices � We certainly are Munafiqs (the Hypocrite). Similarly, if we profess belief in Islam, we must jealously guard and uphold the prestige of Islam. The sole guide in our conduct must be the interests of Muslims a large and in the service of Islam, in the face of which all our personal considerations must take a back seat.

The mis-guided Muslim-scholar raised by the European colonists, in their selfish personal interests, has been trying to enclose the Muslims within the four walls of mosques, while preaching them that �politics is evil� and it should be left to the non-practicing Muslims or the Kufars. These so-called �intellectuals� never stop their apologetic rhetoric �Jihad is personal struggle and has nothing to do with the armed resistance.� Whereas in the language of Islamic Shari�ah this word is used particularly for a war that is waged solely in the name of Allah against those who practice oppression as enemies of Islam � Sayyid Maudoodi, and Sayyid Qutub.

And where this "ritual Islam" has taken Muslims to: When the Christian Serbs were carrying out the ethnic-cleansing of Bosnian Muslims - not a single Arab country came to their help - Aliajah Ali Izetbegovic, late President of Bosnia-Herzegovina
Know your enemy!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic