IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Forum Fast  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Fast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ArabianKnight- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 1:05pm
LOL... Looks LIKE SOMONE IS RunniNG For Mahdi!..  <------Campaigning to be Chosen

I find this all very hileriouse.. .. but for once ever.. i'm not sure which side to take on this issue...

So hmm.. I probably shouldnt say anything at all.. 

aww.. shucks..

Edited by -ArabianKnight-
THere Is no god, BUT GOD
and Adam was his First Messenger
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 1:23pm

Originally posted by -ArabianKnight- -ArabianKnight- wrote:

LOL... Looks LIKE SOMONE IS RunniNG For Mahdi!..  <------Campaigning to be Chosen

I find this all very hileriouse.. .. but for once ever.. i'm not sure which side to take on this issue...

So hmm.. I probably shouldnt say anything at all.. 

aww.. shucks..

Arabianknight,Salam!!!!

YUSUFALI: And when they hear vain talk, they turn away therefrom and say: "To us our deeds, and to you yours; peace be to you(Salam!!!!): we seek not the ignorant."

Edited by Suleyman
-ArabianKnight- View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ArabianKnight- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Arabianknight,Salam!!!!

YUSUFALI: And when they hear vain talk, they turn away therefrom and say: "To us our deeds, and to you yours; peace be to you: we seek not the ignorant."

yes.. Salam to you too Mr. Suleyman.. are you trying to say i'm Ignorant?... .. you know - its nicer and more polite to be direct than ... deviouse and indirect..

THere Is no god, BUT GOD
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 1:30pm

Arabianknight,you can't laugh at everytime;sometimes we need to stop;you called my name and i came,what about your words on me?...

Just call my name,i'll be there...:))

Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ArabianKnight- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 1:40pm
no body called your name till you called mine.. dont forget that..
THere Is no god, BUT GOD
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 3:56pm

Please stop calling names Censored

Arabian-Knight, why are u after Br. Suleyman, ever since Valentine's day ... that is too bad of you! Unhappy

You shld only love him fi sabilillahHug

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ArabianKnight- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 3:24am
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

Please stop calling names Censored

Arabian-Knight, why are u after Br. Suleyman, ever since Valentine's day ... that is too bad of you! Unhappy

You shld only love him fi sabilillahHug

PEace Be UNto ALL !.. I Bring YOu Gladtidings... sort of..

I dont turn things into a fight... I at first made a coy little comment.. It wasnt directed at Suleyman... I didnt name anyone, but if he wants to take it personally against him.. I cannot stop his ego from doing so. Im sorry if the words I say can be mis-interpreted... as hostile.. it is difficult to convey tone via text... but i can assure you - i'm all smiles.. .. But he did call me ignorant.. ... Or well, he just qouted a passage and ran away, thats real polite.

But hey, atleast I didnt cock any cannons or rifles this time... or else there would have been a firestorm.... hahaha..   

and I have no idea why there is a mention of valentines day... but i'm sorry.. I dont hug people who have daggers for me... its not healthy..

THere Is no god, BUT GOD
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 5:12am

It was only a joke, ArabianKnight.

I am sorry to have made you in any way go thru tiresome explanations of your conduct - was not demanding any.

Maa salaama.

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic