IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Forum Fast  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Fast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslamicGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2005 at 2:49am
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
*Islamic Girl*
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2005 at 10:58pm
come to think of it, how do you do a forum fast
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 2:25am

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh,

So sad;WE have wasted the good intentions of Blond,he was not talking about fasting instead of Allah to the name of the unity...he was talking about giving hands to each other in the name of Allah and his way of giving the hands to each other was so kind and it was applicable...it really includes an reality;the beauty of islam...he offers us breathing the same air in this artificial net trying to turning it to a real friendship and giving some synergy in the name of Allah...so much things can be said to his offer...with looking to the replies to the issue;they were all crashed under the unmatured fiqh knowledge which had no background from the science of shariat;this is cruelty;this is killing each other with islam...i bet he has broken his moral after had seen the responds to his request... then who will find the punishment of this mistake from the fiqh?;who will pay the bill?/no need,just an warn to us while replying the messages;how they found the connection of this request with Ramadan fast or monday/thursday fast...no ban in islam for fasting except some special days... 

We did that in the university;while our sisters were not entering to the lessons by the cause of the hijab ban in the Turkish Universities..we gave hands to each other with fasting at the same time to Allah!,it was an dua!!!;blond was talking about dua!...it was an dua we were praying to Allah for the unity of our country because the leaders who had taken the decision were muslims;at least their fathers were muslims...it was an dua for the unity.....

Edited by Suleyman
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 5:20am

Wise words, Suleyman!  May Allah shower you with blessings!

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
blond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 5:32am

Shukran Jazilan to those who spoke kind words in my absence.

Jazak Allah Khair.

My fast was successful.

My moral is not diminished, it is increased. I know from experience that those who fight fasting usually have a tough time with it. And since they cannot fast, they block others from participating. They only hurt themselves. And fasting is better if they knew.

I was called "crooked" by Nausheen. that is too bad for Nausheen. I am getting unity and friendship and working where I live to spread Islam to the Wayfairer, the Widow and the Orphan. I am happy today.

113:4. And (I seek refuge) from the evil of those who cast (evil suggestions) in firm resolutions,
5. And from the evil of the envier when he envies.

I appreciate the good words of those who offered them.

Thank you.

Edited by blond
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 11:59am
Originally posted by blond blond wrote:

Shukran Jazilan to those who spoke kind words in my absence.

Jazak Allah Khair.

My fast was successful.

My moral is not diminished, it is increased. I know from experience that those who fight fasting usually have a tough time with it. And since they cannot fast, they block others from participating. They only hurt themselves. And fasting is better if they knew.

I was called "crooked" by Nausheen. that is too bad for Nausheen. I am getting unity and friendship and working where I live to spread Islam to the Wayfairer, the Widow and the Orphan. I am happy today.

113:4. And (I seek refuge) from the evil of those who cast (evil suggestions) in firm resolutions,
5. And from the evil of the envier when he envies.

I appreciate the good words of those who offered them.

Thank you.

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh Blond,

Blond,as i know about you,you are an new user inside of us and you don't know so much things about the users...here we are participating a family life between each other.Sister Nausheen is one of us beloved sister,she has been carrying the board for an long time...

Blond,in this family;if we argue each other this means an language between us earning these meanings;"you can do more than this,wake up or hang on,you have the potential,do the best,use your power"...Blond,if we use this language to our brothers and sisters inside of us this means that we give so much worth to them;unless there is a more funny life waiting us outside of the board or we keep the silence to them instead of spending energy,my jannah is the friendships we share between each other as now we are sharing with you;i sometimes use swords for protecting this jannah;my happiness is seeing my friends climbing to the highers and when i see one of them walking down or being slow than before then i use some of my swords;all for their benefits not coming from an bad intention...that is all..please don't cheer up!;there is no success;you have absolutely misundertood...Wa Salaam.

blond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:24pm

Peace.

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2005 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by blond blond wrote:

Peace.

Absolutely :)))

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic