IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Does Islam allow Surrogate mothers?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Does Islam allow Surrogate mothers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Palestine View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palestine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2006 at 3:55pm
still, you ducked the major point!! you wanted us to use our brains. are we qulaified enough to use our brains while we know very little, read very little, research very little about Islam. what made me foam to the mouth is your way of belittling our scholars!!!
If only i were a stone in Palestine

www.alqassam.ps/vb3

http://www.alqassam.ps/english
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2006 at 9:06am

Ok.

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2006 at 7:28am

Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Dear Angela,one of my relative is the founder of a biggest Islamic party in Turkey,he used to be a minister at the early governments,he well educated the country over 70s' and 90s'...so many young persons loves him too much for their way of finding the hidayah via on him...let me tell how can be a exam with having children,if you are a Islamic leader and your daughter disagrees with Islam and goes to the bars in Istanbul and wear mini skirts?,can't be hard exam?,imagine he tells Qur'an to the public saying be like this and go that way through the steps of the prophets then and while one a arrogant man,hypocrite person appears in the public and shouts:"hey man, please look at to your girl where she visits and you see how she lives,why do not you advise to her before coming here?,if you say the truth why she lives like that?"...Angela, won't be a hard exam?...

Suleyman,

I have no idea what this has anything to do with what I wrote.  I'm truly confused on what a woman in a mini skirt has anything to do one whether or not, children are a trial and whether we are required to care for the children around us that don't have parents of their own.

Hard Exam????  Huh????

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2006 at 6:50am
Originally posted by Palestine Palestine wrote:

Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Let's use our brains.

and what do you think the Muslim scholars are using?? their shoes?? Those people spen their intire lives reading, studying, writing...about Islam. they sacrifice everything for the sake of Islam and in order to elighten us. And a person like you, who probavly has done very few to help islam,(1) come and say this is wrong and this is right!!

grow up and stop being arrogant. you seem smart but you are not that educated about certain issues like this one and the issue  of Palestine!!(2)

fear Allah, sister

salaam

Bismillah,

(1) I have probably done very little to help Islaam?  Hmm.  Let's let Allah, The All-Knowing decide that, shall we? 

I am quite sure that Islaam has done a lot to help me, that I love my Lord The Most Merciful, The Avenger with all of my heart that I am capable of, that I will continue to do so with that being the greatest achievement that I could aspire to.

(2) I know that there is so much to learn and so little time.  But I probably know more than the average person "about" Phalasteen being that my husband was born there, my children are Phalasteenee, many friends I have had through the years are from there, many people I love currently live there along with some that I hate.  Not only do I read and observe as much as I can with my limited time and abilities, but I also have visited there, staying in a little village, seeing the big city and praying in Masjid Al-Aqsa.

What's your beef and your problem anyway?  Don't take out your anger at the world on me.  It's a waste of good anger.  Save it for informing people about the oppression in Phalasteen.  Where are you?  Why don't you print up flyers and pass them out?  Get busy with something else other than attacking me.  It would benefit us all.

It's really neat and interesting that you sent me a link in my pm so that I would respond to this.

Salaamu Alaykum

Edited by herjihad
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Palestine View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palestine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Let's use our brains.

and what do you think the Muslim scholars are using?? their shoes?? Those people spen their intire lives reading, studying, writing...about Islam. they sacrifice everything for the sake of Islam and in order to elighten us. And a person like you, who probavly has done very few to help islam, come and say this is wrong and this is right!!

grow up and stop being arrogant. you seem smart but you are not that educated about certain issues like this one and the issue  of Palestine!!

fear Allah, sister

salaam

If only i were a stone in Palestine

www.alqassam.ps/vb3

http://www.alqassam.ps/english
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2006 at 1:03pm
Dear Angela,one of my relative is the founder of a biggest Islamic party in Turkey,he used to be a minister at the early governments,he well educated the country over 70s' and 90s'...so many young persons loves him too much for their way of finding the hidayah via on him...let me tell how can be a exam with having children,if you are a Islamic leader and your daughter disagrees with Islam and goes to the bars in Istanbul and wear mini skirts?,can't be hard exam?,imagine he tells Qur'an to the public saying be like this and go that way through the steps of the prophets then and while one a arrogant man,hypocrite person appears in the public and shouts:"hey man, please look at to your girl where she visits and you see how she lives,why do not you advise to her before coming here?,if you say the truth why she lives like that?"...Angela, won't be a hard exam?...
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2006 at 12:41pm

Originally posted by MangoSwirl MangoSwirl wrote:

Having children is a test, and everybody is tested differently; i.e. financial status, health, children, etc. 

I disagree with this bolded statement.  Children are not a test.  God's first commandment to our first parents (Adam and Eve) was that they should go forth and multiply and replenish the Earth.  Having a child is no a test, but a sacred duty and responsibility.  Children must be born to complete God's will.  It is the natural order he created.  Children are not a test, they are a blessing.  However, you can be tested in how you raise your children and the situation in which you have them.

Not everyone will taste every type of trial.  Some people will have no troubles having children, yet be faced with serious financial issues throughout their lives  While others may struggle to conceive, and be financially free throughout their lives.

Having or not having children really has very little with financial freedom, these are two completely separate tests.  I've known "poor" families blessed with children that have managed very well do to their responisbility and childless couples with good incomes struggle endlessly because they spend on things and never have responsibility.  So the children/Financial connection is more a level of maturity and responsibility of the parents.

Having children is not a right, per se, as much as it is a trial, and with it comes the good and the bad.  Accordingly, it is not a punishment to be w/o children, as this is a trial as well. 

Again, I must disagree with it.  Having children is a natural thing, not having children due to infertility is the unnatural thing.  So, NOT having children is the Trial of faith.  God set up a very simple method for souls to be given bodies, brought to Earth and tested, in doing this he blessed us with families.  However, when a woman or man is removed from this very natural and divine cycle, they are being tested.  Not the other way around.

It'S when people feel they deserve or demand something, that their clarity of mind and thought become disturbed.  As a result, their faith could be compromised, and they could accept things which aren't clearly acceptable in Islam.

I have to agree that some people get tested in their faith and obedience during adversity.  However, the same could be said of a poor man who demands wealth or a lonely person demanding companionship.  Adversity is the refiner's fire that purifies the soul if one remains faithful.

A person is free to want children, as she is free to want financial freedom, and proper health - yet not everyone will get what they want.  There comes a point where we need to accept Allah's decree, and realize that there could be much goodness in it.

Of course not everyone will get what they want, and its best to accept that you have a certain path to walk.  But, God has given us blessings in the disguise of trials.  Perhaps sometimes we are tools for the blessings to others.  If we cannot bear our own children, perhaps its because God has decreed we should care for children who were unlucky to have unrighteous parents or to have the misfortune of having their parents taken from them. There are many children who are in need of parents.  There are many parents in need of children.  God provides for all, but even the Quran encourages adoption.

2:220 on this world and on the life to come. And they will ask thee about [how to deal with] orphans. Say: "To improve their condition is best." And if you share their life, [remember that] they are your brethren: <>Asad(2,206) for God distinguishes between him who spoils things and him who improves. And had God so willed, He would indeed have imposed on you hardships which you would not have been able to bear: <>Asad(2,207) [but,] behold, God is almighty, wise!

107:1 HAST THOU ever considered [the kind of man] who gives the lie to all moral law?

107:2 Behold, it is this [kind of man] that thrusts the orphan away,

107:3 and feels no urge <>Asad(107,2) to feed the needy.

numan View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote numan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2006 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Hayfa Hayfa wrote:

Wonderful story Patty.

I know a woman who adopted to boys alone. They also came from a 'rough' background. It was not always easy. But it is amazing to see selfless love happen.

For some poeple they could not do what your family did or this woman I know. But ultimately we are all one family on this earth. If we all don't help each other out who will?  

i am completely agree with sister hayfa

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>
  Share Topic