IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Resignation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Resignation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resignation
    Posted: 28 April 2006 at 4:50am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum

I have recently resigned from being a moderator i dont anticipate that i will be around as i am cutting down my internet access so insha allah i just want to say if i have ever insulted or hurt anyones feelings please forgive me and make dua for me.

Insha allah he forgives us all, Ameen.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2006 at 5:18am

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatulah wa barakatu,

Brother Rami, may Allah increase your blessings and guide you well in this life and may He guide all the Muslimeen to a greater reward in the next.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2006 at 5:44am

Bismillah,

Jazzak Allah Khayr, Brother Rami for all of your hard work and dedication.  ISA we will see still see posts from you?

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Danty View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2006 at 6:37am
Dear Brother Rami,

May Allah reward for all the time that you put into this forum. Thankyou for all of your good advice.
Masalam.
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said "Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it.Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished." (IMAM BUKHARI)
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2006 at 10:17am

So, Rami, does "cutting down" mean you will no longer access the internet, thus, no longer post?  Anyway, salaams - I love for the sake of Allah, and may He grant you the good in this life and the next and same us all from the fire.  Please also forgive me, and if you are ever in Los Angeles, insha'Allah, let's do lunch.

�If a man loves his brother in faith, he should tell him that he loves him.�[Abu Dawud]

"Allah shall ask on the Day of Judgment; ' Where are those who loved for the sake of my greatness? Today when there is no shade, I shall have them in my shade.'" [Sahih Muslim]

�There are three things, that whoever attains, will find the sweetness of faith: If Allah and his messenger are dearer to him than anyone else; if he loves a person solely for the sake of Allah; and if he would hate to return to disbelief (kufr) after Allah has rescued him from it, as much as he would hate to be thrown into fire."[Agreed upon]

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2006 at 10:22am

Rami,

We've had our differences, but I have appreciated all the hard work you've done here.  May God keep you safe and rewards all your good deeds.

Angela

Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2006 at 12:21pm

As Salamu Alaikum Brother  

Insha Allah you are just cutting down on your internet time, so we will still see you around.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta�ala reward you for your time and effort to service HIS DEEN with abundance in both this world and the next. Ameen!

Take care

Salams

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2006 at 12:28pm

Assalamu Alaikum!

Jazak Allah Khair brother rami. I have learnt a lot from you, and hope that you would continue to contribute to the forum insha Allah.

Also please forgive me if my words or any kind of behaviour hurt you in any way.

May Allah guide us all.

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic