IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Resignation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Resignation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2006 at 12:30am

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh Rami,

I think i am the one who mostly argued with you,whatever happened between me and u,i wish you the best for ur further life no problem can be betwen two muslim,may Allah bless all of us as you said...Wa Salaam....

salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2006 at 3:07am
brother rami, insha Allah u will b back 2 this forum
It is better to be alone than to be in bad company.
superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2006 at 2:22am

Alaikum salaam.

Sad to see you resigned brother, butl every meeting always end with seperation, the law of nature can not be broken. Insha Allah all well brother, have fun. I can't forgive you since you never smack me, unless you wanna try.

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2006 at 5:37am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum

Jazak allah khair for all your dua and kind words insha allah he grants you what is better. I wont be returning insha allah i have to move on but if waswasa gets the better of me insha allah one of the moderators can ban me .

Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2006 at 6:55am

Assalamu Alaikum!

Brother rami, let me assure you, on my part, that whenever you are back, I would be willing to "share" my position with you.

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2006 at 7:14am

Hope I'm not too late, haven't been around for the past week  nothing happens when I'm around but when I go for few days stuff happens  oh well.

But in the event that you do have a look in on the boards soon....

Rami, We both have been together here for a long time & I know we both have been at logger heads at times  well, that kept things interesting thou  I have appreciated your time and time in helping me. Thank you  I wish you all the best and safe journey in life   

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2006 at 6:42pm

Hope I'm not too late, haven't been around for the past week  nothing happens when I'm around but when I go for few days stuff happens  oh well.

You are the official warden here you know, so when you are away make sure you check all the doors and take the keys with you. These people here are like sprinters in the marathon, ready to bolt.

amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2006 at 6:25am
Wa Alaikumassalaam Warehmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Brother, may Allah keep you under His Mercy and Blessings always.
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic