IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My maleness is down the drain...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My maleness is down the drain...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 10:41pm

Originally posted by salman salman wrote:

without women , a man would feel very lonely and without a man , a women would feel very lonely. when Allah created Prophet Adam (peace be upon him) Prophet Adam felt loneliness on earth as he was alone so Allah created for Prophet Adam eve (Hawwa) so that Prophet Adam would not feel lonely. and now the people who have lived, are living and would be living on earth r the offsprings of Adam and Eve. u cannot question as to why there r men on earth or as to why there r women on earth. Allah has created both man and woman and Allah knows best what is right  

Islamicity Coucil of Feminism highly critisize these words(ICOF-Brother Suleyman-Head Feminisit)

...Jazak Allah Khair...

foody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 2:46am

Well feminism is an excellent sign of the minor signs of qiyama anyways, i.e, women conspire.

* giggles * Oh I am so happy to be a muslim, THANK YOU ALLAH for putting my soul in a muslim family, muslim body, thank you Allah! * wipes tears from my eyes *

All the muslim people should always and constantly pray and thank God for been a muslim...that is the biggest gift God gives a person to be born in a muslim family, muslim country.

Edited by foody
Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2006 at 9:13am

Foody,

Women need men just as much as men need women. We balance eachother out. Women would not like it if this were an world made up of only women. Of course, there have been times when I thought the Amazons knew what they were talking about :)

So, don't be so down on yourself and life in general. You are need here as much as women are needed here. And I have a little son and he is not a "burden" he is one of the greatest joys in my life and I could not imagine my life without him now!

Take care,

Lameese

Megatron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megatron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 1:15am
I can't believe I'm hearing this!!! Listen, men make the world go around.  All the CEOs, presidents, leaders around the world 90% of them are men.  How many female inventers do you see?  How many female geniuses do you see? You know what, the computer you're using to read this...invented by a man.  I bet you have electricity too.  Guess who invented that?  A man.  I bet all the things you are looking at right now in your room were invented by a man.  I got some Advil on my table, a phone, David Copperfield by Charles Dickens, a clock...all invented by men.

Men are superior to women in many respects...whether this is a result of nurture or nature is up for debate.  I'm not trying to devalue the contribution of women here but its just that when you say men are useless.  I mean c'mon.  Get real.

As for you not growing up without a father...welcome to the club.  Guess who also didn't grow up without a father?  Muhammad(SAW).

Now get out there and be proud to be a man.  Toss a football around, wrestle with your friends and grunt a couple of times.

Edited by Megatron
Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 6:11am

See? Here is where I think the Amazons had the right idea *Refering to above post*

ALso, there are a lot of female CEO's. Female invertors? Where do you live? Under a rock? Female geniuses? Again, where is your rock located? Ever taken Pinicillin? Discovered by a woman, man took credit for it.

Sure, toss the pig skin around, wrestle and grunt like an ape, be a male.

Lameese

foody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 12:07pm
@Lameese

Don't worry Lameese a lot of males are now feminized, look at high schools now..they are feminized schools and most of males have high estrogen levels from these foods, and the society is working in reconstructing the males into feminine thinking.  I am really anxious to see how this works out.
Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2006 at 9:04am
Lameese is right, and if women were given the chance and schooling they would achieve much more in the world. Megatron I am assuming you had a mother who raised you. Raising good and responsible children is much harder that being an engineer or accountant. And my M.B.A. husband thinks my job is much more challenging than his cushy office job. When I left the state to visit family and he was alone with the kids for four days he was counting the minutes until I got back. And he said I don't know how you possibly do this when i am gone for 2 weeks sometimes. And by the way Allah Pak makes the world go around, not egotistical men!!!!
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
foody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2006 at 12:18pm
@jenni

You are right in everything you siad Jenni and that is one husband who understands and appreciate you ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic