IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - sex 4sale  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sex 4sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 5:15pm

Father, "Children, I told you not to do that. You disobeyed me."

Children, "Sorry, Dad! We  forgot. It was just a mistake and we never meant to disobey you."

Father, "OK! This time I forgive you and don't do that again!"

Children, "Thanks, Dad and we assure you we will not make a mistake again!"

How sweet and how can a Father be mad at them!  and no overloading please, Fredi.  Is this possible?

BR

BMZ

fredifreeloader View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredifreeloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 6:01am

you know, bmz, ive always had the sneaking suspicion that allah was soft on sin, requiring no sacrifice for it, just waving it aside as if it wasnt important.  if anything indicates that we dont worship the same God, then this is it i would say

why, in your illustration, are you comparing allah to a father.  is allah you father?

for i am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth - romans 1: 16
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 7:29am

Fredi, from you: "you know, bmz, ive always had the sneaking suspicion that allah was soft on sin, requiring no sacrifice for it, just waving it aside as if it wasnt important.  if anything indicates that we dont worship the same God, then this is it i would say"

Not at all Fredi, Allah had never been soft on sin. How many billions of animals have been sacrifised, both of us know that. I have "killed" a few but I never burnt them.

from you: "why, in your illustration, are you comparing allah to a father.  is allah you father?"

Allah is nobody's father, not even mine. That was an example to show that Adam and Eve committed no sin. It was a mistake. It was not any big sin that he hath to make him to be a sin  for all of who knew no sin.  

Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredifreeloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 9:19am

bmz - i do not believe you have properly addressed this previous part of a post of mine (you are black, i am red):

"Regarding Adam and Eve, we know that they did not commit any sin. All they did was to eat a forbidden fruit of a particular tree.

which God had forbidden them to do.  so according to the great islamic logic we hear so much about, you can disobey God, and still not sin

They did not make love in the garden.

what rubbish is this.  what has making love got to do with any of this?

The fact is that Satan tricked them into committing that mistake.

of course he did.  and they had been warned in advance (according to the quran)  but he did not make the "mistake" for them.  they made it themselves, and sinned.

Later, both realised, asked for God's forgiveness and were forgiven.

why would they have to be forgiven if they had not sinned?  why would they say "we are surely among the lost" if they had not sinned? 

It's just as simple as that. Qur'aan keeps it simple and more factual and it does not blame the woman or the man. It just says that both made that mistake.

yes, as simplistic as that.  so who sinned?  satan (iblis) was condemned because he refused to sin by bowing down and worshipping the creation rather than the creator, and adam and eve disobeyed God, but did not sin, and were nonetheless forgiven for a sin they did not commit"

also, are you saying that animals are sacrificed, in islam, for sin?

Edited by fredifreeloader
for i am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth - romans 1: 16
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredifreeloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2006 at 11:42am

"Not at all Fredi, Allah had never been soft on sin. How many billions of animals have been sacrifised, both of us know that. I have "killed" a few but I never burnt them."

are you saying that you killed the animals to atone for sin?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
  Share Topic