IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - sex 4sale  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sex 4sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredifreeloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sex 4sale
    Posted: 26 April 2006 at 12:08pm

this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4941788.stm

is just sick. - yes the brothel is sick, and so is the ad, but im talking about the muslim protest, which (once again) took the form of threats of violence

how can muslims even protest about this, in view of this:

http://www.lexicorient.com/e.o/misyar.htm

and this:

http://www.metimes.com/articles/normal.php?StoryID=20000407- 042210-7478r

also this: sahih bukhari vol.6 book60 no.139 -----?????????

we, in the west, are sick to death of listening to muslim threats and moralizing.  as well as this constant fantasy that you are somehow being insulted by everything we say and do - get your own house in order, and then you will be qualified to address the prostitution issue

for i am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth - romans 1: 16
fredifreeloader View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredifreeloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 12:14pm

also check out the situation in that great theocracy, whose capital city is tehran:

http://www.iranian.ws/cgi-bin/iran_news/exec/view.cgi/2/2568

for i am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth - romans 1: 16
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 12:45pm
Stop posting misleading headlines.

I cant find any sex 4 sale in this thread.

AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 2:31pm

So bro Fredi where did you get more sick. Here "...is just sick. - yes the brothel is sick, and so is the ad,......" or here "we, in the west, are sick to death of listening to muslim threats and moralizing..." But why should you be sick in second place since you already got sick in the first place? Logically, you can only say, "more sick". Isn't it? Yes, the second occurance makes sickness worse.

Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2006 at 2:10pm

You know, we could all flood the forum with disturbing, sick headlines. Even as I type I am listening to Oprah do a show about female teachers having sex with their 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students right here in the capitol of evangelical Christiandom. Are all good Christian teachers molesting their students. It must be so because I keep reading about it in the news and hearing about it on TV.

When people want to do something, they can usually find justification. They can twist and turn and make almost anything seem acceptible if that's what they really want. But the sin is on them, and they must answer for what they do to God.

Fred, why don't you take a page from your own book and "let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
Bismarck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bismarck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2006 at 9:09pm

Neither America nor Deutschland have their own longhouses in order.  FACT.

See that 10-story tall mostly naked German Fraulein?  See her??  That makes my Fatherlands look good?  That's good for my Fatherlands?  Deutschland benefits from the WHORING of its daughters?

He said they had accused the brothel of insulting Islam by using the flags.

It will only be me.  I, and I alone of all the Sons of Deutschland, I, one voice all by my lonesome self, I still say at the top of my lungs:

THIS ADD INSULTS THE FATHERLANDS

I have no understanding why German Fathers let this debauchery happen to their own daughters.  It is not masculine.  The word "Father" means "Protector".  How is a man PROTECTING his family when this happens to his daughters?  And, looking at millions of German families together in aggregate, how are German men PROTECTING their families with this mile-high sign??

What is happening to my FATHER-lands?

My advice to non-Whites: do not ever, for any reason, under any circumstances, no matter how much gold your enemies have to give you, do not ever ever ever ever ever ever ever allow yourself to be this shamed.  I guarantee you, by the time it comes to this, you will be living in a world of hurt.  Your life will seriously suck by the time this level of bull**** is inflicted on you.  I have warned you, which is the best I can muster at present.  But you do NOT want to brag about having the "largest brothels" in the world -- that is NOT a source of PRIDE, FYI.  Not that this should require explanation, but apparently it does.  And ladies, ladies, please think it through -- all the way through -- before you decide that this is "liberation". 

Selling your body to others is "liberation" and "freedom"?  Really???  Please engage your fore-brains for a while before you buy this line.  I guarantee you all will rue the day you allow this bull**** to be inflicted, by your enemies, on your lands, families, daughters, mothers, sisters, and would-be wives.  That's my claim anyway, believe me or not.

See that woman again?  She is not an isolated human being all by herself... she, somewhere, has a FATHER.  Where is her FATHER in all this?  Is he PROUD that his daughter is DISPLAYED before all the world??  See, why doesn't this PISS SOME GERMAN FATHER OFF TO HIGH HEAVEN???  Where is her father in all this?  Wow, he's nowhere to be found!  Where is he??

Ladies, let's say you were my daughter.  Why would I want you to work in a brothel and have your picture painted on the side of a building?  Can you please explain that to me?  Can you please tell me just why I should want that for you?  See, I can't reckon it.  I can't see it.  I can juggle, and I can swim, and I can do math, but I can't figure that out.  I'd want you to have a good husband, and a family, and "go forth, be fruitful, and multiply", but not this.  Whatever, I guess it makes sense somehow, I don't understand though.  My understanding of history is that only the womenfolk of defeated people crushed in battle get treated this way.

I for one feel insulted that the Flags of Deutschland and America are still on that painting.  I'm baffled as to why I'm alone on this.  Pimp & ho, crack whore MTV "cultcha" is not the Height of "Western" "civilization".  No, dude, sorry, but it really ain't. 

I would just like to point out that most bipedal homonids are apparently blind as bats.  See, like, before "Western" culture turned into Crack Ho MTV "cultcha", my America was strong, and we were exploring SPACE and putting men on OTHER HEAVENLY BODIES.  See?  See?  That's STRENGTH, that's VIGOR, that's MIGHT, that's POWER.  Putting men on the MOON is hard core, it is a massive testamony of STRENGTH, MIGHT & MAIN.

But today, mired in MTV crack ho pimped b*tch "culcha", America and the West are weak.  We're fully of corruption, and full of sh**, and we can't even build the 2000 ton Saturn V rockets we could 30 years ago!  America couldn't go back to the moon if it wanted to!  See??  That's WEAK.  That's FLABBY.  That's PANZY.  That's LOSER.  It's no longer, "I CAN, WATCH ME", it's "Uh, I can't, but, um, hey I've got nothing to prove, I'm to hip for that". 

2000 ton rockets landing on the Moon = BALLS STRENGTH POWER TOUGH

2000 ton rockets rusting in empty museums = WEAK PANZY LOSER QUEER

And you know what?  This really should not be a challenge question.  We COULD 30 years ago...  We CAN'T today...  See??  See how this is OBJECTIVE, UNAMBIGUOUS?  See how this is not open for INTERPRETATION??

America WAS STRONG without the crack ho b*tch cultcha...

America IS WEAK with MTV cultcha...

Which do you want folks??  PLEASE THINK!!  PLEASE ENGAGE YOUR BRAINS -- GOD GAVE YOU BRAINS FOR A FRIGGING REASON YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE A CLUE!!!!  SEEING THE TRUTH UNDERGIRDING GOD'S BIDDINGS AND GOD'S LAWS REALLY DOES NOT TAKE ROCKET SCIENTISTS-- JUST OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!  As America and Europe have become MORE DEBAUCHED, America and Europe have become MORE WEAK.

Almighty God is all about STRENGTH!  What, you worship and follow Almighty God and you turn into a panzy wuss??  Hell no!  Almighty God = STRENGTH.

Do God's Will => STRENGTH

Do OPPOSITE of God's Will => WEAKNESS

This should be easyE-a-s-y.

WHY IS THIS HARD??  WHY IS THIS A FINAL JEOPARDY CHALLENGE QUESTION THAT STUMPS US ALL???

fredifreeloader View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredifreeloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2006 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Mishmish Mishmish wrote:

You know, we could all flood the forum with disturbing, sick headlines. Even as I type I am listening to Oprah do a show about female teachers having sex with their 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students right here in the capitol of evangelical Christiandom. Are all good Christian teachers molesting their students. It must be so because I keep reading about it in the news and hearing about it on TV.

When people want to do something, they can usually find justification. They can twist and turn and make almost anything seem acceptible if that's what they really want. But the sin is on them, and they must answer for what they do to God.

Fred, why don't you take a page from your own book and "let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

mish - noone is saying christians dont fail.  and i am not throwing stones.  throwing stones is for real.  the woman in the story you quoted from was guilty of adultery, and in danger of being stoned.  the Lord said "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" - this did not mean he did not point out evil wherever it occured. and so i should do the same as he, that is obvious.  and he certainly did not condone her sin, but forgave her, as God, telling her "go and sin no more"

you are also not taking into account the fact that islam and christianity do not propose the same thing.  islam claims to cover all aspects of life, social and governmental.  christianity does not include the governmental, unless in the context of the church.  you may point out the failures of christians, and rightly so, but i am pointing out the miserable failure of islam to fulfill its promises, which have never been carried out.  in this site it is obvious to me that noone is even sure what these promises are, in the social and governmental sphere

with regard to the brothel in cologne, i will say this - prostitution is legal in germany.  german christians do not like it.  neither do muslims.  i have not heard of any christians turning up armed with sticks and knives, threatening violence.  and yet if they were inclined to violence they would have reason.  this establishment is called "pascha", which in many languages is the word for easter or passover.  it is, i understand the russian orthodox word for easter.  i dread to think what pandemonium would have ensued if they had called it "eid"

also, the question raised by sahih bukhari vol6 book60 no.139 has not been addressed as yet

Edited by fredifreeloader
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2006 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by Fredifreeloader Fredifreeloader wrote:

you may point out the failures of christians, and rightly so, but i am pointing out the miserable failure of islam to fulfill its promises, which have never been carried out.  in this site it is obvious to me that noone is even sure what these promises are, in the social and governmental sphere
Well brother, sometimes your such statements really surprises me of thinking you as a person but with rationale mind. It could well be simply a careless mistake where asymmetric comparisons are drawn, I leave it to you to clarify. How can actions of certain "people" on one side remain failure of their own (example of Christains) and on the other side, similar failures of certain Muslims become the failure of their faith (Islam)? Probably you need a little more carefull choice of words. Don't you? 

Edited by AhmadJoyia
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>
  Share Topic