IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Doubting Your Faith?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Doubting Your Faith?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Fauzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Doubting Your Faith?
    Posted: 20 June 2023 at 1:52am
 As-Salaam alaikum,
  Anas Ibn Malik, may Allah be pleased with him, said :- "The Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, would often say 'Ya Muqalab-l-qulubi thabbit qalbi ala dinik (O changer of the hearts, make my heart firm upon Your religion)' '.
 So I asked :' O Messenger of Allah, we believe in you and what you have come with, but do you fear for us? '
He replied :"Yes, Indeed the hearts are in between the two Fingers of Allah's Fingers. He changes them as He wills" (Tirmidhi 3522).

Related to this is the hadith in Sunan Ahmad wherein the Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said :-"Shaytan comes to one of you and says : 'Who created you?' He replies :'Allah'. Then Shaytan says :'Who created Allah'?
 If that happens to anyone of you, let him say 'Amantu bi-llahi wa Rasulih' - I believe in Allah and His Messengers '. Indeed it will go away from him ". (Ahmad, 25,671).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic