IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Stop Letting Boys Run Wild!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stop Letting Boys Run Wild!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2006 at 12:31am
I am sorry if I have offended you, but how did I offend you? Please brother let us discuss it, which of the statement I said above there have offended you?
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2006 at 5:24am

Bismillah,

Side note:  One boy went fishing with his dad this weekend and I took the other to a sports competition.

Besides spending time with kids, we need to set as good a role model for them as we can.  When we treat our spouses respectfully and exhibit honesty and integrity in our dealings with them, our children grow to really appreciate the worth of good behavior.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2006 at 7:31am

Originally posted by foody foody wrote:

I am sorry if I have offended you, but how did I offend you? Please brother let us discuss it, which of the statement I said above there have offended you?

foody, the statements which you said that i would leave my son in forest just pinched me a bit. foody its ok. never mind. i accept your apology.

It is better to be alone than to be in bad company.
foody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2006 at 9:12am
:-) I will becareful next time what comes out of my mouth from heated or emotional arguements. 
gumus View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gumus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2008 at 12:24am
Good idea Jenni, about getting your child the most basic phone which you can only use to dial, no photos or texts and extra stuff which could cause further problems, as a phone is a phone in case of emergency if you need to call.

It's cultural guys can get away with dating and stuff.

I realized in Islam it's more srtict for the man and the punishments are the same for boys and girls, so why do parents say it's OK for the guys to do anything.
astroman View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astroman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2008 at 10:38pm
STOP LETTING BOYS RUN WILD
Parents have been saying this since we learned to be civilised as a family and a community! No amount of 'locks' and bags of regulations can prevent your children running wild! We believe in the positive role and 'doa' of parents in the upbringing of their children since 'early pregnancy'. Simply, ones has had to have abundant knowledge, 'resilience', 'spiritual strength' and finally and gradually setting strong principles of the life that he wish to live based on good values of the society, culture and belief that are available around him.

salam
astroman

Edited by astroman - 22 November 2008 at 5:44am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic