IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Did your dua ever come true instantly?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Did your dua ever come true instantly?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michelles94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did your dua ever come true instantly?
    Posted: 06 January 2023 at 1:41pm
“And when My servants ask you, [O Muḥammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided.” [2:186]

Did your dua ever come true instantly? 
Read about a time my duas did...
yassıcalı View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yassıcalı Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2023 at 5:40am
When I was a secondary school student, one of my prayers was granted on the same day. I actually cursed. I was very angry with someone and wished he had an accident. but I only wished that the bumper of the car was damaged. My prayer was exactly what I wanted. I was very surprised, but it happened. It may seem so unnecessary, but he really lied to me over and over; he really deserved it.
whipstafffeliz View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female No
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whipstafffeliz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2023 at 6:53pm
Someone had made me very angry, and I wished that they would have some sort of accident. But I really just wanted the car's bumper to be dented.
swabumo View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
US
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swabumo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2023 at 12:39am
The ding in the bumper was all I truly wanted.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic