IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Forgiveness to husband in islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forgiveness to husband in islam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xyz123456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forgiveness to husband in islam
    Posted: 19 November 2022 at 12:00am
Assalamalaikum dear sisters I have a query I got married 2 years ago to my husband and he was my cousin from fathers side it was a love marriage but after 6 months I gotta know that he has too many female friends and he has a habit of texting girls and it was none other than sexual at first I felt cheated and he was sorry for it and he felt more guilty but after 2 months it began again n again till now it's 8 the time I forgive him everytime he did as it was his habit even he wants to try to get rid of it I observed as soon as I get busy in something else or he's alone these things take place the I density has reduced and number of times also but it's there I couldn't even conceived because it's not happening no doubt we both love each other alhamdulilah but he takes out his frustration in this way with other girls he accept his mistake realise it do taubah but do it again now he went to some official trip. For 10 days but eventually I gotta know because I have visibility of everything he do on his phone but he didn't know that he did there as well when I told him he accepted and said I don't know how to get rid of it
To be mentioned he prays 5 times a day no other bad habits he's decent men and he was pulled for 11 years when he was 5. It was just a form of adultery what he's doing he have friends also which is girls and that too decent one but I always confront him to not talk to him but sometimes he listen sometimes he hides from me
I want to know because it's high time our life is getting affected 100% what should be done islamically( as mentioned in the Quran) in this case please help me out
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic