IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can you explain the Kufr in America?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can you explain the Kufr in America?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unity1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 4:32am

Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

I have a challenge to many of you (including you brother Rehmat since you are so animated in some of your post) regarding America.

I have got many similar challenges before, which ended up by 'one brain' with dozen IDs - posting personal abuse against me. The 'PM' was the first sign of 'frustration' to see me on this forum too!

However, to answer your question - Yes there is one country among the odd 57 Muslim nation-states, which could be called '80%' Islamic state and has several governmental and social function which are far greater beneficial to humanity than one can find in the US (or Israel!!!). For example, democracy, drug-control, women's rights, prostitution, murders (US: 11,734 in 2002 Vs Iran: 87), education, government transparancy, welfare, foreign policy based on morality (non-recognition of Israel)...so on and on.

Now could you dig some good things in the US or Israel's 'governmental culture'?

Asalam Aalaikum

Well, Iran is no doubt an Islamic State but I donot agree that it is a successful Islamic state since even after revolution their are several issues that the Government of Iran is not able to settle.
In Iran,the citizens of the state donot have right to chose their leader and many people in Iran have argument over this issue.
It is also against the teachings of Islam to ignore the rights of the citizens and also against the principle of democracy.

Regards,

who call themselves superior are actually inferior in the eyes of Allah.Those who call themselves slaves of Allah are superior not only in the eyes of Allah but also superior in the eyes of man.
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 5:52am

For sure Iran is no example of a good Islamic state.  Rehmat, being from Canada, you have surely heard of the sad case of Zarah Kazemi?  A government that brutally rapes, tortures and beats to death a woman for taking pictures of a prison is not an Islamic government!

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic