IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Beautiful Dhikr  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Beautiful Dhikr

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
enes View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beautiful Dhikr
    Posted: 13 June 2006 at 2:02pm

its ok..that was not so...that reminds me somethink...

i remember some1 on the chatroom, zeynebze or such so, he tryed always use women nick to hunt me ;) that was most used one great deal of alot deals..

Another one was, kashif, he always suggest me i was looking for second wife, once a time, i got angry, i said, i m not looking for second wife. he said, it was joke what he says...After long time, i saw him again in another forum..

I have one wife but if I had 2 th wife, what is wrong with that in islam is allowed, there is alot muslims they have 2 th wife. It is better to have 2th wife instead to have more girlfriends because it is haram..and dzhiinaa

I just remember me, nothing else....

Edited by enes
Since 10 years Enes is still alive with mercy of Allah swt...Alhamdulillah...
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2006 at 1:02pm

Nooo, nooo.  The sister is in school.  She wants to marry after she graduates so she does not have to worry about children and homework.    But, I'll ask her forgiveness for people thinking I was advertising her.  She'll laugh with me.

enes View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2006 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

She's 19 and very sweet,

Sister that was not an advertisement or?

Since 10 years Enes is still alive with mercy of Allah swt...Alhamdulillah...
enes View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 4:03pm

Ok...Sorry..Sister :) ...

Thx..4..reply..

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 1:33pm

Sorry Brother,

At work, we had several hundred feet of copper wire stolen from our batch plant (where we make the concrete in our concrete paving company), thus I really haven't had time to put forth a good effort.  I'll post to you very soon.  I promise. 

enes View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 1:08pm

Hey Angela, do you believe I m realy dangerous brother? It was a joke.come on. I Still wait the answers to my questions...

is there nothing in yout faith  in mormoon, donty say (promise) thinks what you dont want do it? You would reply me.but i missed your reply..

Edited by enes
enes View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

I mostly respond from work, Bro (?) Enes.  It is 5pm now, I'm leaving, but, God Willing, I'll answer you tomorrow by PM.  Till then...here is a thread that was started a few months ago. 

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1593& ; ;KW=Mormonism+Priesthood

I m brother, A dangerous brother  

Ok I will wait your answers, I m interessed to my questions..I will look to link too....

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 4:05pm

I mostly respond from work, Bro (?) Enes.  It is 5pm now, I'm leaving, but, God Willing, I'll answer you tomorrow by PM.  Till then...here is a thread that was started a few months ago. 

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1593& ;KW=Mormonism+Priesthood

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic