IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Answers from the Christians  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Answers from the Christians

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by George George wrote:

Originally posted by zulqarnain zulqarnain wrote:

If there was a religion truer than Islam, I would accept that! I know that Islam is the truest of all religion, because in Islamic terminology, it means "Submitting your will to Allah (God)" Not "submitting you will to Jesus"

Christians submit to one God and one God only.

Then how do you explain this:

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by fredifreeloader fredifreeloader wrote:

quran 22: 65, which says that it is allah who�is stopping�the sky falling on the earth?� is this supposed to be scientific?� how could the sky fall on the earth?

22:65

See you not that All�h has subjected to you (mankind) all that is on the earth, and the ships that sail
through the sea by His Command? He withholds the heaven from falling on the earth except by His
Leave. Verily, All�h is, for mankind, full of Kindness, Most Merciful.

Main Entry: heav�en
Pronunciation: 'he-v&n
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English heven, from Old English heofon; akin to Old High German himil heaven
1 : the expanse of space that seems to be over the earth like a dome

Maybe God is talking about Ozone layer?
zulqarnain View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zulqarnain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 10:57pm

I suggest you, brother and sisters, to watch all Dr. Zakir Naiks episodes and debates from the earliest to the latest videos available at www.irf.net, in the video gallery, this will answer all your questions, if still not convinced, why not e-mail him at [email protected] ?

zulgarnain,

Several years ago I studied what is claimed as science in the Koran.� I found that there is nothing that was not already known before or was wrong.

Do some googles and read the rebuttals.

When did you come to know that the Sun also revolved, it was not stationary? When did you come to know that even plants have male and female pairs. Was it known before 1400 years aftre the Quraan was revealed? And now you tell me when you came to know about these two facts recently. Through science it has been proven recently. Recently means 5,10,50,100 years back, but not more than 1400 years back.
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zulqarnain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 11:02pm

Let me make one thing clear to the Christians about Jesus. We do accept him and give equal respect to him, but we do not worship him as he is not God or the son of God. Adam also didn't have parents, shouldn't he be a greater god/the son of god, than Jesus?

You are entitled to your opinion as Christians are entitled to their opinion.

About Adam:� Adam is called a son of God in the New Testament in the figurative sense.� He is not God; he is not God made flesh as you see noted in the Gospel of John, Chapter 1.

Adam had to be made the way he was--no parents to help out, but Jesus did not.� Adam is now dust; Jesus is alive in heaven.

You tell me which is hard to believe, Adam made out of clay/dust, without parents, or Jesus born without male intervention? If you look from the scientific view, i think the first one is utterly impossible.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 11:05pm
Actually second one is imposbbile too.

but now they have theory that if you combine 2 female eggs together and clone it then you can get a new human, it will be female.

Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zulqarnain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by fredifreeloader fredifreeloader wrote:

zulqarnain - zakir naik has already been exposed as a complete fraud, who tells lies about the holy faith of Christ.� he also refuses to debate with christians who have repeatedly challenged him as he does not want to lose face with his muslim pals.� i will not bother looking at his videos, as i do not trust videos.� videos which involved ahmed deedat used to be edited to miss out the parts where he could not answer questions

how does naik explain quran 22: 65, which says that it is allah who�is stopping�the sky falling on the earth?� is this supposed to be scientific?� how could the sky fall on the earth?

Now really! That man is managing the world's largest Islamic preaching organization. If he doesn't get time to reply to an e-mail or a challenge, that does not mean that he hasn't got answers. Just try him with any of your questions, if you don't want to watch his videos, and THEN tell me wether he is a fraud or not.
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zulqarnain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Actually second one is imposbbile too.

but now they have theory that if you combine 2 female eggs together and clone it then you can get a new human, it will be female.

That's right. So we have a new moral. Religion is the basic way to seek the Truth, science sprang up from religion and accompanies it. Now according to Dr. Naik, Quran is proven 80 % correct scientifically. Certain thing you can't prove with science, e.g. Angels, Jinns, Black magic etc.
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zulqarnain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 11:18pm
ak_m_f, I don't like the penguin you got there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic