IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Answers from the Christians  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Answers from the Christians

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zulqarnain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 10:57am
Yes, Dr Zakir naik is a person who can explain Islam scientifically. Why don't you see his videos fo yuor satisfaction, fredifreeloader.
zulqarnain View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zulqarnain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 11:03am
But can the christians tell me, what do you think about the fact the the church altrerd the original text of the Bible. Why then do you still believe in it? Why don't you want to see God's own original messages and teachings in writing?
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zulqarnain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 11:06am
If there was a religion truer than Islam, I would accept that! I know that Islam is the truest of all religion, because in Islamic terminology, it means "Submitting your will to Allah (God)" Not "submitting you will to Jesus"
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zulqarnain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 11:09am
Let me make one thing clear to the Christians about Jesus. We do accept him and give equal respect to him, but we do not worship him as he is not God or the son of God. Adam also didn't have parents, shouldn't he be a greater god/the son of god, than Jesus?
George View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 11:32am

Originally posted by zulqarnain zulqarnain wrote:

I suggest you, brother and sisters, to watch all Dr. Zakir Naiks episodes and debates from the earliest to the latest videos available at www.irf.net, in the video gallery, this will answer all your questions, if still not convinced, why not e-mail him at [email protected] ?

zulgarnain,

Several years ago I studied what is claimed as science in the Koran.  I found that there is nothing that was not already known before or was wrong.

Do some googles and read the rebuttals.

George View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 11:35am

Let me make one thing clear to the Christians about Jesus. We do accept him and give equal respect to him, but we do not worship him as he is not God or the son of God. Adam also didn't have parents, shouldn't he be a greater god/the son of god, than Jesus?

You are entitled to your opinion as Christians are entitled to their opinion.

About Adam:  Adam is called a son of God in the New Testament in the figurative sense.  He is not God; he is not God made flesh as you see noted in the Gospel of John, Chapter 1.

Adam had to be made the way he was--no parents to help out, but Jesus did not.  Adam is now dust; Jesus is alive in heaven.

George View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 11:36am

If there was a religion truer than Islam, I would accept that! I know that Islam is the truest of all religion, because in Islamic terminology, it means "Submitting your will to Allah (God)" Not "submitting you will to Jesus"

Christians submit to one God and one God only.

BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 9:13pm

George,

From you:"Christians submit to one God and one God only."

Name him George, just name that One God and one God only, please.

Just write down only one name, please.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic