IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Vivisection  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vivisection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vivisection
    Posted: 29 April 2022 at 4:07pm
As a youngster I wanted to join the Royal society of provention of cruelty against animals (RSPCA) But figured I would severly harm people that harm animals. I just watched a YouTube video on Huntington Life sciences (HLS) and I'm infuriated beyond words

There is no need for vivisection and experiments on animals. 

Computer modeling and vegan people could be used as opposed to barbarity against animals. How many vegans would undergo experimentation to save animals??. As a guesstimate loads!! A similar concept is conscientious objectors in WW2 Britain. Most became bomb disposal officers and suffered great losses.  Righteous blokes.

I PHONED THE RSPCA (SEVERAL TIMES) REGARDING HUNTINGTON LIFE SCIENCES AND WAS TOLD THAT VIVISECTION AND SUCH IS LEGAL AND THEY WOULD NOT INVESTIGATE.

Every UK charity has a constitution. From memory the RSPCA is supposed to investigate all reports of cruelty against animals yet HLS is immune? According to the RSPCA they investigated 57000 complaints of animal cruelty in 2020 yet let vivisection and medical experiments on animals at HLS occur?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic