IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what is the most thing u hate in life???  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

what is the most thing u hate in life???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote USA1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2006 at 9:45am
Originally posted by salman salman wrote:

Originally posted by USA1 USA1 wrote:

I hate the leaders of Syria, Iran, Saudi and Pakistan. None of these leaders have their peoples best interests in mind.

i hate what USA1 wrote !

USA1 hates then bcuz they r a threat to the western world !

Salaman,

Do not put words in my mouth. Those leaders are a threat to their OWN countires success.

USA1 , that may be the thinking of the west.

the people of syria, iran, saudi arabia, pakistan feel that their leaders are good and taking their respective countries to the right direction.

So the example set for the people of Iran by their leader is what they want? Nuclear weapons and death to Isreal? The same goes for Syria. If this is the peoples wish, the world has a serious problem then.

what u wrote USA1 just proves how the west thinks. as i have already said, such is the thinking of the west.

iranian people want nuclear technology. this is a sign of country moving forward in the right direction.

To generalize the "West" by what I say on a forum shows your ignorance about the west.

If I judged all of Islam by what YOU say here, would also make me ignorant of Muslims.

We are not the judges. Only God can do that. We can however be tolerant of others in their beliefs and not subject them to ridicule.

I am not a Muslim but come here to find some opinions by others.

I read a lot of posts here and find most are normal people who have deep faith. What I do see however, is an intolerant religion.

Support for the leader of Iran and his meniacal statements about Israel, leads me to no other conclusion.

They just don't get it!
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2006 at 7:51pm

I read a lot of posts here and find most are normal people who have deep faith. What I do see however, is an intolerant religion.

Bismillah,

I'm intolerant of you saying that on an Islamic website!   I love my faith and my religion.  Go bug somebody else.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2006 at 12:22am

What I do see however, is an intolerant religion.

Support for the leader of Iran and his meniacal statements about Israel, leads me to no other conclusion.

You have no right to insult our religion. It is YOU who seems intolerant of our religion!!! what is your religion by the way???
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2006 at 5:16am

USA1 you have no right to insult islam ! it is you people who are intolerant on our religion and the proof is the cartoon controversy !

It is better to be alone than to be in bad company.
salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2006 at 5:18am

[QUOTE=USA1]

USA1 you have no right to insult islam ! it is you people who are intolerant on our religion and the proof is the cartoon controversy ! you people are so satanic that you only want to insult islam !

It is better to be alone than to be in bad company.
Rose View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2006 at 5:24am

I hate to see what we are coming to, if only you know the story of the rassoul (saaw) when after 6 years of not seeing the Ka3ba and war with the Quraish�, he went to make PEACE with the Quraish�'s......(its a long story) But to see arab countries at war all the time makes you think that its all about war.

Just look at the Rassoul (saaw) and atleast learn from our best teacher ever, I think its the best way because what ever he did was for the sake of Allah (swt) and for his MESSAGE...the Islam..and PEACE

I hate to see other people suffer because they are so poor and don't have a good leader, but God bless whoever that tries to help even if it is a prayer, sometimes we need to see others for us to look at ourselves and Thank Allah (swt) and help others that suffer.

PEACE

A thorn defends the rose,harming only those who would steal the blossom
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2006 at 5:45am

I figured out what I hate, I really dislike it when people hog the door way and chat and you can't enter or leave and you'll end up going thru between them which is impolite still on your part. Or you are in the supermarket and the same thing happens in the middle of the isle and you can't go around them coz there isn't enough room.

Is there something wrong just moving a feet or two

I just think it is out of politeness AND common sense if you don't waht your chat to be interrupted every time a person has got to go in the middle, to move to the side and/or leave the door way free  

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2006 at 12:40pm
I hate exponential and logarith series.....its been a year but I still dunno how to get the answers right!
"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic