IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what is the most thing u hate in life???  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

what is the most thing u hate in life???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angeldesire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what is the most thing u hate in life???
    Posted: 23 April 2006 at 11:19pm

what is the most thing u hate in life???

ur work,ur everlasting frustrations,bore indian movies or it is something else?

salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 11:33pm
why r u so pesimistic? ur statements indicate that you are pesimistic and negative in life. be a little positive yaar. if you were positive and optimistic in life u would have asked this question - what is the thing you love most in life.
It is better to be alone than to be in bad company.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 11:38pm
I hate hate
Abeer23 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abeer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 2:10am
I hate evil.
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 3:07am
Originally posted by salman salman wrote:

why r u so pesimistic? ur statements indicate that you are pesimistic and negative in life. be a little positive yaar. if you were positive and optimistic in life u would have asked this question - what is the thing you love most in life.

Brother, You dont hate anything????

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 3:09am
I hate shaytaan!

I hate george bush!

I hate ZULM (Oppression) of any kind.

I hate murderers, rapists, criminals, and all the things that Allah hates.

I hate for the sake of Allah, (i try atleast!)

(Allah forgive me!)
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 4:22am
Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

I hate george bush!

Big brother is watching you
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 5:04am

Bismillah,

I agree with these things.

Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

I hate shaytaan!

I hate george bush!

I hate ZULM (Oppression) of any kind.

I hate murderers, rapists, criminals, and all the things that Allah hates.

I hate for the sake of Allah, (i try atleast!)

So also, even though it is petty, Brother Salman, it is absolutely true.  I hate it when people do not rinse out their glass of milk or orange juice and when people pile up dishes with food in the sink instead of scraping the food off and putting water on the plates to soak.

Also, I hate seeing people prosecuted for small crimes like personal drug use as if they were the worst criminals in the world.  I hate seeing them get long sentences for missing hearings with their probabtion officer when they haven't hurt anyone but themselves.  I want them to get treatment, not destroyed by the courts.

I hate it when the schools have complete control over our children and parents have little or no input.

I hate to be told by fellow loving Muslims that I am going to hell for this or that.

(Allah forgive me!)

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic