IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - funny lists  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

funny lists

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: funny lists
    Posted: 23 April 2006 at 2:28am

Things some people hate:

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.
    I know where my watch is buddy, where is yours?
  2. People who are willing to get up to search the entire room for the TV remote, but they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
  3. When people say "It's always in the last place you look".
    Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
  4. When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?"
    No, I paid $7.50 to come to the movies and stare at the ceiling.
  5. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"
    Well, you didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?
  6. When something is "new and improved", which is it?
    If it's new, then there has never been anything like it before. If it's an improvement, then it must not be the first one!!
  7. When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going?
    Wouldn't you just love to reply to the cop, "You should know, you pulled me over."
It is better to be alone than to be in bad company.
saja91 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saja91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 9:56am

lol ye people now days are really funny like you'll be looking for something and yell at someone and be like "youre the last person i seen wearing it or with it" and they'll be like "its in your hand" .i hate when things like that happen i get so frustrated . lol

peace

total_stranger View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote total_stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 6:49pm
man ur right abt that when the cops pull u over part..but believe me , i dont recomend talking bak to a cop
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 5:44am
LOL, cool post!
"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
Samiulla View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samiulla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 2:24am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic