IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Gunter Nimtz FTL  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gunter Nimtz FTL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gunter Nimtz FTL
    Posted: 26 January 2022 at 1:01pm
Gunter Nimtz allegedly broke light speed (super luminal) as reported by NIC FLEMMING science correspondent of the Telegraph UK

Dr Nimz said to new science magazine 'For the time being this is only violation of special relativity that I know off'

Here's where it gets interesting. Gunter Nimtz encoded Mozart's 40th symphony and fired it at a receiver. The signal was received by the receiver
before sending it. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU LOOP THE SIGNAL?? Is it a primative time machine? Conspiracy time. Is the large Hadron collider (cost £4.5 billion) capable of achieving results as demonstrated by Nimz? CERN wants to build a new £23 billion super collider that's 100 km long. Could they build the Nimz effect into the new super collider. Theoretically it's possible to dump data from the future to the present time.

Peace

Edit. An explanation. Nimtz received his signal before sending it. If you loop the signal then the signal starts going back through time. The minute you trigger the Nimz effect is PERHAPS the day humanity evolves. Take science & technology and beam it into the past (present) from the future and theoretically that would evolve humanity at the S&T level. 

Unimpressed? Carl Sagan said that if we are alone in the universe then it's an awful waste of space. Please read Timothy Goods books on ufology. If you do so chances of you believing that extra terrestrials exist is quite strong.

IF extra terrestrials exist then chances are that they traveled the universe at super luminal velocity due to the vastness of space (light years)

Does that challenge special relativity? Nimtz et Al demonstrated that faster than light is achievable. I guess the question is- how can you travel across the universe without super luminal velocity and what does that say about special relativity??
Blackangel View Drop Down

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2022 at 2:25pm
Instead of sending an encoded Mozart packet why not a space craft?? Perhaps that would open up the universe upto faster than light (FTL) travel?.

If so how do you shield against striking particles in space? A particle of paint travelling at thousands of mph could annihilate a satellite. How do you deatomise matter to stop destruction of a space craft?? Advanced Boundary layer technology??' If a space craft was invisible would it be devoid of mass? If so is that another argument in favour of FTL? i.e with no mass breaching FTL is perhaps possible? If a space craft was invisible I'm guessing it would not interact with mass??

Thanks

Blackangel View Drop Down

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2022 at 2:32pm
Aliens police each other's planets.During the battle of the Somme there was some fifty thousand casualties. In one day. I know for A FACT you know how to travel through time. Please end WW1 less there be friction. If so we save and create many many lives.I will not tolerate millions of men dying and crying for there mothers for help. He caused earth quakes from experiments. Let's not generate conflict but liberate people

Thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic