IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Back Inflammation - Sitting for Salat  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Back Inflammation - Sitting for Salat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmarV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Back Inflammation - Sitting for Salat
    Posted: 25 January 2022 at 3:32pm
Asalam Alaikum, 

I was wondering if there are any documented instances of people who have had swelling in their back due to performing Salat while sitting when in the bowing and prostration position with their hands either flat or on their knees. I ask because the only physical activity I have been doing other than walking has been Salat, and during Salat I have pressure when going forward with my hands for bowing and prostration, however one day I started shaking and my spinal cord shifted and I had inflammation on my pelvis and middle back area where I had the pressure before. I have noticed that when I sit for Salat due to my bad knees, it tugs at my pelvis area and middle back and when I do Salat on the ground I do not get that tugging feeling. Thank you. 
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2022 at 5:06am
Wa alaikum Salam,
I would suggest you consult a physician to determine the cause the pain. In the meantime, you can offer prayers while sitting. 
Aslam
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic