IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Find husband  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Find husband

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female Cathlic
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ana43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Find husband
    Posted: 17 November 2021 at 4:23am
Hello, I am a 44 year old woman who has been married in a Christian marriage but I have during the last years become more interrested in Islam and muslim men. I wonder if it is possible to marry a muslim man or do I have to convert first?
Thanks Ana
Talha Shamsi View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talha Shamsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2021 at 5:39am
Madam, Hope you will be fine. You should go through the teachings of Islam thoroughly.
You are at right place the Islamicity.org,  where you can learn a lot. You can search on You-tube about Non Muslims converted to Islam. I first phase I would request you to Pray for Yourself & God (Allah) will definitely guide you, but Pray first with special time in night. And no doubt you God will help you to find a right companion in Muslim men for you as well.
Rasheed 1 View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rasheed 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2021 at 4:25am
Muslims do marry Christian women. It will be better to convrt to Islam.
Ana43 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female Cathlic
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ana43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2021 at 4:25am
Thank you very much for your reply. I will do my best to behave in proper manner
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2021 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Ana43 Ana43 wrote:

Hello, I am a 44 year old woman who has been married in a Christian marriage but I have during the last years become more interrested in Islam and muslim men. I wonder if it is possible to marry a muslim man or do I have to convert first?
Thanks Ana

Hi Ana43,

I think the best way is to find a local mosque and speak to the Imam... or find a Muslim community locally. May I ask where in Sweden do you live? 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic