IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - US PATENT 5139684  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

US PATENT 5139684

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: US PATENT 5139684
    Posted: 29 August 2021 at 6:57pm
Said patent exterpates all microbials-IN VITRO TO IN VIVO as exemplified by Bob beck. You where advised years ago yet millions have died from COVID. LEACH MEDICINE FOR BIG PHARMA SHAREHOLDERS DIVIDENDS. NO PROFIT USING A DEVICE THAT YOU PLUG INTO AN ELECTRIC SOCKET. 
Blackangel View Drop Down

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2021 at 3:37pm
I just watched a video on child cancer. I've got a book-The cancer cure that worked. It's about a chap called Royal Raymond Rife and his alleged cure for cancer I've also studied Antoine Priore and his alleged cure for cancer. Try googling Greta Brandt!!! Why are people dying & suffering from cancer and it's effects?? LEACH MEDICINE that's killed hundreds of millions of people for a fast buck. UNACCEPTABLE!!

One word HORROR.

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2021 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Blackangel Blackangel wrote:

Said patent exterpates all microbials-IN VITRO TO IN VIVO as exemplified by Bob beck. You where advised years ago yet millions have died from COVID. LEACH MEDICINE FOR BIG PHARMA SHAREHOLDERS DIVIDENDS. NO PROFIT USING A DEVICE THAT YOU PLUG INTO AN ELECTRIC SOCKET. 

US PATENT 513964 describes extirpating microbials (virus bacteria etc) in blood bank supplies using small amounts of electricity (electroporation). Bob beck made the mental leap of cleansing blood bank supplies (in Vitro) to cleansing blood in the body (in vivo) Bob Beck used electrodes on the blood paths on the wrists and ankles to electrify the blood and consequently (and allegedly) extirpated microbials in vivo such as HIV (the patent describes HIV strain 1)

If HIV can't overpower the T system then AIDS can't set in!!. From memory Bob Beck built an electromagnet (transformer action) to dump electrical energy deep into tissue to exterpate microbials hidden in pharmaceutically inaccessible areas for example- virus hidden inside nerve sheathes.Bob Beck and US PATENT 5139684 DESCRIBES KILLING ALL MICROBIALS- IM GUESSING THAT MEANS COVID TO. THE PATENT QUANTIFIES THE PROCESS. IN SUMMATION WHY ARE PEOPLE DYING OF COVID. YOU CANT ARGUE AGAINST THE SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!! 

Subjectively kaali et Al figured out a mechanism to deactivate virus and such. THAT MEANS COVID. WHY HAVE PEOPLE DIED FROM COVID?? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2021 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Blackangel Blackangel wrote:

I just watched a video on child cancer. I've got a book-The cancer cure that worked. It's about a chap called Royal Raymond Rife and his alleged cure for cancer I've also studied Antoine Priore and his alleged cure for cancer. Try googling Greta Brandt!!! Why are people dying & suffering from cancer and it's effects?? LEACH MEDICINE that's killed hundreds of millions of people for a fast buck. UNACCEPTABLE!!

If Royal Raymond Rife and Antoine Priore somehow where wrong in there treatment of cancer (subjectively they were not) and if somehow Greta Brandt was a glitch in the matrix then please let me say this- Cancer research UK has revised the cancer statistics from 1 in 3 getting cancer to 1 in 2 getting cancer. That's 50% of humanity being affected by cancer.

The Manhattan project built (from memory tried googling no luck) 12 lane super highways to get scientists to work AND TO EVACUATE THEM AND THERE FAMILIES IN THE EVENT OF A NUCLEAR ACCIDENT. My argument (metaphor) is there should be a Manhattan style project to cure cancer. 12 lane super highways sending a stream of oncologists 24\7 and such to cure cancer AS IF NOT THEN POTENTIALLY 50% OF HUMANITY IS SHAFTED. peace!!

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2021 at 2:55pm
Re: cold heart. In the late nineties I figured how to stop HIV becoming AIDS. Out of conscience I contacted 20 AIDS charities explaining how to stop AIDS. No one cared. Elton John has an AIDS charity which was set up after Freddie Mercury died of AIDS. No one cared

I always wanted to raise a family. I reckoned I would have been a good dad. If I had a son I would take him fishing and to judo boxing etc. God never blessed me with children yet Elton John had his Turkey basted child 
(Literally) delivered on Christmas Day. 

DO WE LIVE IN A MERITOCRACY??

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2021 at 5:05pm
In the case of HIV strain 1 it's assumed that blood electroporation affects the outer protein layer of the virus stopping it bonding with T cells. If HIV strain 1 does not overpower the T cells then AIDS does not set in neither does opportunistic infections like pneumonia ( as EASY E did) How many orphan's are there because of Pico amps and a greedy pharmaceutical industry?

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2022 at 4:11pm
I Googled ROYAL RAYMOND RIFEs Cancer cure and chanced upon an article by a well known British cancer charity. It stated that they tested RIFEs work and debunked it
THEY ADMITTED TO NOT USING THE CORRECT RIFES FREQUENCIES!!!!!!. I READ THEM THE RIOT ACT AND MENTIONED ANTOINE PRIORE AS WELL.

IN DEFENCE OF RIFE AND HIS WORK PLEASE WATCH A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE TITLED-- WE'VE FOUND THE MAGIC FREQUENCY (THIS WILL REVOLUTIONISE OUR FUTURE) ON YOUTUBE CHANNEL-- VIDEO ADVICE

PLEASE Try reading the book -- The cancer cure that worked 50 years of suppression authored by Barry Lynes 

This planet is diabolical to the absolute last molecule. From the fissioning of the atom bomb to the New World Order this planet operates strictly on sin.

Spiritually speaking this cancer charity's failure to not use the correct frequencies and intentionally debunk RIFEs work has made me understand that this planet is actually evil.This world is in fact hopelessly evil. I guess that's why SKYNET decided humanity is the problem. METAPHORICALLY if I was playing SimCity I would blow the computer up,! I guess all we can do is keep the faith and pray for better days.

Peace
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic