IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Elements and the fourth industrial revolution  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Elements and the fourth industrial revolution

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Blackangel View Drop Down

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Elements and the fourth industrial revolution
    Posted: 09 April 2022 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Blackangel Blackangel wrote:

I've just watched a video on the blue eagle project. Arguably it discusses TRANSMUTATION OF THE ELEMENTS.

Perhaps worth a watch. The video is titled alchemy -making gold from glass on YouTube channel fixamysigt. Imo worth a watch.

Peace

I watched a BBC news article on taking recovered mobile phone element's and transmutation of elements into gold. You know what eff off. I'm not a charity. Do you think I've spent decades of research just to appease you? I will never again try and be sympathetic to humanity. Am I a slave for your benefit? Get the eco friendly hemp rope and watch you twitch. I feel guilty for saying that yet I'm right???? Go and inject stem cells into broken neck chord and stay amazed as you watch the scene go insane. Stem cells illegal matristem is not??  Yet I'm the problem???

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2022 at 3:27pm
I've just watched a video on the blue eagle project. Arguably it discusses TRANSMUTATION OF THE ELEMENTS.

Perhaps worth a watch. The video is titled alchemy -making gold from glass on YouTube channel fixamysigt. Imo worth a watch.

Peace

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2021 at 7:06am
The fourth industrial revolution risks running out of steam due to the essential elements needed to run it. Gallium indium hafnium selenium etc are vulnerable to shortages. Transmutation of the elements? A bloke called Joe champion is alleged to have transmuted copper into gold. Allegedly the CIA etc pay for there Operations using transmuted gold That's beside the point. Why not use transmuted elements to keep industry functioning?

EDIT. with a sufficient research program and funding it's THEORETICALLY possible to generate enough elements to last industry for eons. 

EDIT THERE'S A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE CALLED- SCIENTISTS PRODUCE A TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN TRANSMUTE ANY ELEMENT INTO ANOTHER. ON YOUTUBE CHANNEL USER NAME- INVISIBLE COMMUNITY

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic