IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New History Channel Covering Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New History Channel Covering Islam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ansar1471 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New History Channel Covering Islam
    Posted: 26 June 2021 at 11:41am

Assalamu Alaikum Brothers & Sisters

I recently started a new history channel on YouTube called History Trail.

The first few episodes have been uploaded and cover the Fall of the Roman Empire, The Persian Sassanid Empire, and the Rise of Islam.

My aim is to create videos from the time of the Middle Ages through to contemporary history.

Both Western and Eastern historical events will be covered. I will maintain an objective view, and not resort to hatred, bias, negativity or historical distortions for the sake of political gain.

There will be episodes covering major events that shaped the Islamic world, as well as popular periods of European and American history.

Your support for the channel would be greatly appreciated. Please could you subscribe, like, share and comment, as this helps with the YouTube algorithm. All expenses are covered by me and I receive no sponsorship deals.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaO3H9-NCvykwfwT2RGGjLA/featured

Thank you kindly.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic