IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Matristem what went wrong?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Matristem what went wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Blackangel View Drop Down

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Matristem what went wrong?
    Posted: 13 November 2021 at 7:48pm
Matristem stem cells and pixie dust are way above my pay scale in terms of saving lives and healing the poorly. The consequences are to profound for me to mess up. Consequently I've referred the issue to the A TEAM. The consequences for humanity are profound. If you have followed the SIGINT Then perhaps you grasp it's consequences for humanity and why it has been referred to the A TEAM.

Show respect to those that where doing it first etc

IM SHOWING RESPECT
Blackangel View Drop Down

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2021 at 4:33pm
I was looking to invest in matristem. There concept of harvesting stem cells from pigs bladders and treating otherwise hopeless disorders seemed Einsteinian. I've just done a search and it appears the FDA have a malfunction with matristem (please don't get me started on rumsfeld and aspartame) 

A man severed his finger off and regrew it using a precursor of matristem. (please google pixie dust medicine regrowing limbs) subjectively the benefits to human kind are vast. From healing burns victims damaged hearts to regrowing nerves in the spinal column ending paralysis. So matristem bad aspartame good? I'm no doctor (have to say that as the stasi thought police don't like freedom of thought and expression.) It's outrageous. It's alleged Donald rumsfeld shoe horned aspartame through the FDA without due diligence. It's such a dangerous drug that Millitary jet pilots are prohibited from ingesting aspartame before flying as it messes your cognitive functions up and allegedly causes tumours in mice Matristem bad???????
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic