IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Perfecting Our Conduct.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Perfecting Our Conduct.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Fauzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Perfecting Our Conduct.
    Posted: 16 June 2021 at 10:25am
As-Salaam alaikum,
  In the Hadith we have it where the Noble Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said:--

''Innamaa bu'ithtu li Utimmimu al-aklaaq...
      I have been sent to perfect the best of conduct
      (your behavior and character)''  (Bazzaar)

Here, the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, is saying Allah sent him to innamaa.. especially... 'innamaa' means to 'confirm and affirm that Allah Ta'ala has sent me for one purpose: to complete the good character in human beings'.
 In a way, this indicates that before death, you will know where you will go from this dunya.
  If one is not perfected in dunya, the Prophet will perfect you but you might not see it as you/we are veiled; but you will it as soon as one leaves dunya. That is why the shafa'ah (intercession) of the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, takes away all sins because he will intercede and will (thereby) have already completed/perfected us.
Kirstenwilliamson23 View Drop Down
Male Catholic
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirstenwilliamson23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2021 at 10:37pm
It is a great thing that a lot of people still want to perfect their conduct. Well, I know that there are a lot of practitioners but some are just doing it for the sake of tradition as well. Also, thank you for providing this short passage. I do hope that this will be also an eye opener to everyone.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic