IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Famous Bush quotes  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Famous Bush quotes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Famous Bush quotes
    Posted: 21 April 2006 at 12:48am

If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign.
George W Bush

Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?
George W Bush

It's no exaggeration to say that the undecideds could go one way or another.
George Bush

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but
I don't always agree with them.
George Bush

It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it.
George W Bush

"I believe that a prosperous, democratic Pakistan will be a steadfast
partner for America, a peaceful neighbor for India, and a force for freedom and moderation in the Arab world." �George W. Bush,( mistakenly identifying Pakistan as an Arab country, Islamabad, Pakistan, March 3, 2006 )

"Wow! Brazil is big." �George W. Bush, after being shown a map of Brazil by Brazilian president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Brasilia, Brazil, Nov. 6, 2005

"Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job." �George W. Bush, to FEMA director Michael Brown, who resigned 10 days later amid criticism over his job performance, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005

There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again.

"It's a time of sorrow and sadness when we lose a loss of life."�Washington, D.C., Dec. 21, 2004

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."�Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"And I am an optimistic person. I guess if you want to try to find something to be pessimistic about, you can find it, no matter how hard you look, you know?"�Washington, D.C., June 15, 2004

"I want to thank my friend, Sen. Bill Frist, for joining us today. � He married a Texas girl, I want you to know. (Laughter.) Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me."�Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004

"I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein."�Washington, D.C., May 25, 2004

"This has been tough weeks in that country."�Washington, D.C., April 13, 2004

"This is historic times."�New York, N.Y., April 20, 2004

"Obviously, I pray every day there's less casualty."�Fort Hood, Texas, April 11, 2004

"God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear."�Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004

"More Muslims have died at the hands of killers than�I say more Muslims�a lot of Muslims have died�I don't know the exact count�at Istanbul. Look at these different places around the world where there's been tremendous death and destruction because killers kill."�Washington, D.C., Jan. 29, 2004

"King Abdullah of Jordan, the King of Morocco, I mean, there's a series of places�Qatar, Oman�I mean, places that are developing�Bahrain�they're all developing the habits of free societies."�Washington, D.C., Jan. 29, 2004

"But the true strength of America is found in the hearts and souls of people like Travis, people who are willing to love their neighbor, just like they would like to love themselves."�Springfield, Mo., Feb. 9, 2004

"[A]s you know, these are open forums, you're able to come and listen to what I have to say." �Washington, D.C., 28 October 2003

"The ambassador and the general were briefing me on the � the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice." �Washington, D.C., 27 October 2003

"[W]hether they be Christian, Jew, or Muslim, or Hindu, people have heard the universal call to love a neighbor just like they'd like to be called themselves." �Washington, D.C., October 8, 2003

"This is a country which recently was attacked by a suicider that killed innocent children and women, people that were celebrating in a restaurant." �Referring to Syria in Cabinet meeting, October 7, 2003 [1]

"Washington is a town where there's all kinds of allegations. You've heard much of the allegations. And if people have got solid information, please come forward with it. And that would be people inside the information who are the so-called anonymous sources, or people outside the information � outside the administration." �Chicago, Illinois, 30 September 2003
"[W]e've had leaks out of the administrative branch, had leaks out of the legislative branch, and out of the executive branch and the legislative branch, and I've spoken out consistently against them, and I want to know who the leakers are." �Chicago, 30 September 2003

"I'm so pleased to be able to say hello to Bill Scranton. He's one of the great Pennsylvania political families." �Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania, 15 September 2003 (In this context, "he's" may be a contraction of "he has".)
"I think war is a dangerous place." �Washington, D.C., May 7, 2003

"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." �Washington, D.C., June 18, 2002

"There's an old saying in Tennessee � I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee � that says, fool me once, shame on � shame on you. Fool me � you can't get fooled again." - Nashville, Tennessee, Sept 17 2002 [2]

"The true threat is whether or not one of these people decide, peak of anger, try to hold us hostage, ourselves; the Israelis, for example, to whom we'll defend, offer our defenses, the South Koreans." �Washington D.C., March 13, 2001

"I've coined new words, like, misunderstanding and Hispanically." �Radio-Television Correspondents Association dinner, Washington, D.C., March 29, 2001

"If the terriers and bariffs (barriers and tariffs) are torn down, this economy will grow." �Rochester, New York, January 7, 2001
"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign." �Hilton Head, South Carolina, 16 February 2000

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." �Saginaw, Mich., 29 September 2000 (referring to a dispute over Upper Klamath Lake)
"They misunderestimated me." �Bentonville, Arkansas, 6 November 2000

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it." �Reuters, May 5, 2000

"I understand small business growth. I was one." �New York Daily News, 19 February 2000

"We ought to make the pie higher." �South Carolina Republican Debate, 15 February 2000

"It's your money. You paid for it." �La Crosse, Wisconsin, 18 October 2000

"The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case." �Pella, Iowa, as quoted by the San Antonio Express-News, 30 January 2000

"The administration I'll bring is a group of men and women who are focused on what's best for America, honest men and women, decent men and women, women who will see service to our country as a great privilege and who will not stain the house." �Des Moines Register debate, Iowa, 15 January 2000

Edited by ak_m_f
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2006 at 12:49am
-------

Edited by ak_m_f
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2006 at 12:58am
I choose this as the best one:

I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein

Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2006 at 1:05am
I'm proud to be an American....
It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2006 at 7:28am

I would just like to say. I did NOT vote for that man.  Okay, now a feel a little better.   Hey, AK, Canada's looking pretty good right now.  How's the winter there?

Or maybe I'll move to Austrailia and go beyond the black stump where noone can bother me????

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2006 at 7:41am
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Or maybe I'll move to Austrailia and go beyond the black stump where noone can bother me????

yeah, if you go to the outback, pretty much no one won't bother you just make sure you have plenty of water with you thou

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2006 at 7:43am
That's what I figured Angel.  I mean.  I'm pretty sure most Aussie's thing Steve Erwin should be institutionalized. 
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2006 at 7:47am

lol!

That guy is crazy  

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic