IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Logistics and food poverty  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Logistics and food poverty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2022 at 4:32pm
I'm going to get wide. As Wu tang stay don't stop your dreams I dream that every starving person on earth is given a week long supply of foods in the form of a Harrods hamper delivered every week-week in week out.To expensive? What price do you put on a person's welfare and dignity? Why should they eat rice and grain everyday for years and years. Is that not cruel and unusual??-wheres the compassion?

I'm fair and here's a fair question. If Harrods sell hampers- for say 15 thousand units costing £300 then what is the price for a billion units (Harrods hampers)

As Jesse J says it not about the money.

You eat gourmet cuisine at meetings like G7 so why are the poor and hungry eating rice etc -that is unjust You are supposed to represent your society yet eat gourmet cuisine as people starve. 811 million people will go to bed hungry tonight. That's pretty much 1/7 th of the world's population. Grand ideas but can't feed the poor!

If you got the means of production right (upscaled production) then a Harrods hamper would cost cents

Let them eat foie gras. SERIOUSLY let them qauf Bollinger and such as well

Human dignity is perhaps one of the most abused emotions there is.

That's my dream (however ridiculous)and how I vote.FYI WU tang demand sanitary food or planetary conquest.IF Politicians eat gourmet food then why can't the destitute? Go on laugh. The boss Thinks anyThIng IS possible 

Blackangel View Drop Down

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2022 at 9:50am
DJIBO BURKINA FASO-AFRICAN LEADERS GATHERED AT A SUMMIT TODAY (27th may). FOR VARIOUS REASONS ITS BEEN REPORTED THAT MORE THAN 280 MILLION ARE SUFFERING FROM MALNUTRITION ISSUES

I'll ask politely once to remedy the situation.. If not then my vote is to send in the wolf.

WU TANG SONG -IMPOSSIBLE -SANITARY FOOD OR PLANETARY CONQUEST

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2022 at 1:28pm
I've just watched a BBC video on starving children that died due to starvation. I've been saying feed the needy for years. Your marked. How's white phos Blair? He's marked as well.I will control my criminal thoughts but one day you will work it out.

To qoute WU TANG-WE WANT SANITARY FOOD PLANETARY CONQUEST.If you have massive ideas but can't feed the poor are you fit to govern or fodder for the gallows (eco friendly hemp rope of course) you are treading a dangerous path believe me. I'm at my limits and beyond furious.

ENDEX
Mezaninstitute View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mezaninstitute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2022 at 10:55pm
This is heart breaking. We have to take solutions for this.

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2022 at 2:47pm
I'm sure a dose of xxxx will resolve things.I earned 6k£ last year and you wonder why I'm crazy. Kids living in poverty as I watch the system self destruct????? Send in the wolf. One God d-peace

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2022 at 9:47am
Multiple news services project food supply issues and economic malfunctioning. If you can predict it why aren't you proactive and not remedial.resolve please 

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2022 at 11:45am
The head of the United Nations is predicting global food shortages and a catastrophe. IF YOU CAN PREDICT IT THEN WHY ARE YOU LETTING IT OCCUR

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2022 at 10:24pm
The British government is handing energy payments to the poor in Britain due to politicians mess up over insane energy prices. If you can see and predict that happening in the future then why is there an issue? Petrol is not expensive the tax is.

For centuries government has taxed and legislatived. Food is not expensive VAT is.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic